Main Menu

Carlisle - About to Cancel Hotel Reservation

Started by Floyd, July 05, 2018, 04:32:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Floyd

If anyone is looking for a hotel, I am about to cancel reservations for two rooms at the Harrisburg West Hampton Inn in Mechanicsburg:

http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/pennsylvania/hampton-inn-harrisburg-west-HRBPAHX/index.html

I have them reserved for Thurs-Fri night (check-out on Sat).  PM me and we can synchronize when I make the call. 

fc7cuda

Spikedog08

Looks like it is located the exit to the west of where most of us are staying.  How many rooms do you have?  How much a night . . . Curious?
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

YIKES I thought the $99/night I was paying was a lot :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: anlauto on July 05, 2018, 06:26:36 PM
YIKES I thought the $99/night I was paying was a lot :bigmoney:

Never been, don't know the neighborhood but at $99 a night I'd be worried about getting shot...  And yes I've stayed at Hotels where folks got shot so I know it's worth paying a little more... :alan2cents:

anlauto

It's a Motel 6 on RT11 two miles from the fair grounds, been there every year since 1994, haven't been shot yet  :dunno: Worse thing that can kill you is eating at Hosses steak house next door all three nights  :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Morty426