Main Menu

Carlisle events sued

Started by Chryco Psycho, June 17, 2020, 07:51:44 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jay Bee

I read once that there is a fine line between insanity and genius.  :crazytalk:    :brainiac:

Spikedog08

Guess we need to wait til tomorrow to see what happens . . This will probably tell the tail on whether we have a show or not. 

:thinking:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

Yes I am likely certifiably Psycho !  :vipermanhiding:
Most people are insulted if you call them Crazy , Loco , Psycho but not me , I am a gearhead born with a Snap On wrench in my hand ,  my only passion has been cars since as far back as I can recall as many of you have experienced one way or another , I have eaten , breathed & lived this my whole life , nothing else in my life works except building Mopars ....
MR was my dad , we had nothing in common except faith in Christ & he is long gone , no need for respect , I am no better than anyone here , my only mission is to make every Mopar run better , faster &  be rewarded with more fun & enjoyment from this passion we all share .  :grouphug:
I hope the Gov fails to shut down Carlisle for everyones sake that can attend & if I could get there I would be there .... I guess we will all know soon .

Mr Lee

Chryco Psycho - it sounds like you are fulfilling that mission, helping a lot of people on here, including myself.  Thanks! and Cheers  :cheers:  Sorry you're not gonna make it out this year. 

All this Psycho talk...  had to post a pic of the original - Mr Bates.

Regarding that article, it sounds like the judge, so far anyway, is siding with the Carlisle Fairgrounds.  Calling out the governor for marching among hundreds of protesters.  Finally someone is on our side recognizing and actually calling out all the hypocrisy. 

Carlisle's attorney:
"He claimed Carlisle Events is a victim of "wild inconsistencies" in the state's COVID-19 restrictions that simply aren't logical or fair."

Let's see how it pans out. 
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Mr Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Rich G.

I guess Carlisle paid them off. The shows go on.

cuda hunter

I was going to say earlier that the whole thing was about money.  And now we know. Money. The government are crooks. 

The show sure looks sparse.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Burdar

The details of the agreement haven't been released yet.  Just because Spring Carlisle is still going on, I wouldn't "assume" the Chrysler show is still "on" until details of the agreement are announced. The Chrysler show has the potential to bring in a lot more people that this weekends event.

Spikedog08

Time to start planning . . Need a trailer, hotel room will be easy, money, decide what car to bring . . And start packing.     I have already secured a tent for the group in the ebody area for all the members to use.  Look forward to seeing everyone!

:banana:  :banana:  :banana:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!