Main Menu

Carlisle: List Your Spots!!!!!!

Started by erik70rt, March 29, 2017, 11:09:50 AM

Previous topic Next topic

erik70rt

If you are headed to Carlisle as a vendor, participant, spectator, etc, list your spots are where you will be parked so that we will all be easy to find.

I'll be vending in spots K117-119.  Will have e body parts and some A body Barracuda parts.

I'll try to venture out for some of the festivities around the fairgrounds, but most likely you will find me in my spots (I camp there all weekend, too) 
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

Spikedog08

We wilL have the club tent in the middle of the ebody area as usual . . . Don't have the exact spot yet as I haven't seen this years layout . . But watch for the banners that will be on the side of the tent! 

:twothumbsup:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Camping there sounds really cool!!!   I'll stop by and say hi.   :handshake: 

I will not have a car to show so I'll most likely be roaming around in awe of everything.  It's hard to take it all in in just a few days.

anlauto

F104/F105/F106 just up the aisle from Building "T"...Not selling much...too hard to get parts across the border... :crying:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

69BFan

The tent will be in rows H and I in spots 136 through 143.  We specialize in weatherstripping and will probably have the largest assortment on the grounds.  Some of the vendors that we retail includes the following:  ACC Carpets, AMD, AMK Fasteners, AMS Obsolete, Dale's Cuda Ship, DMT, ECS, First Place Auto Parts, Hoffman's Winners Circle, Legendary Auto Interiors,  Metro Rubber, PUI Interiors,  Quirey Quality Design,  Restoration Specialties and Supply, Right Stuff Detailing, Soft Seal, Southwest, Steele Rubber, Stephens Performance, Top Cat Window Felts, Trim Parts and Van's .
For restoration shops, we can supply items like date coded hoses, fasteners, body plugs, trunk seals, etc in bulk, saving you even more.  Please contact us prior to Friday, June 30th for any special request.
Thanks
Richard O'Shields
Restoration Parts and Materials
Ph. 404-643-5760
r.l.oshields@att.net
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.