Main Menu

Carlisle PHOTOS!! Post your 2019 Carlisle Chrysler Nationals Pics Here!

Started by ViperMan, July 15, 2019, 08:46:15 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

:rebelflag"
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

This was my favorite ebody at the show.  a real v21 car.   and a member here.
  there was a tie in my mind with this v21 car.  It was the blacked out one from one of our members here. with the clown head. Cool car!

And this viper was the most awesome car at the show!  My opinion of course. 

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

This was the only rat rod at the whole show.  that I saw anyway.  Love the shifter.

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

I absolutely love this station wagon!   Definitely does it for me.