Main Menu

Carlisle Pictures

Started by 71340RT, July 16, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

Previous topic Next topic

71340RT

Here are some of the pictures I took this year at the show.
1971 Challenger RT 340 auto 1 of 731
1973 Challenger Rallye 392 Hemi A41 4 speed automatic
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack 392 Hemi auto

71340RT

Here are some more.
1971 Challenger RT 340 auto 1 of 731
1973 Challenger Rallye 392 Hemi A41 4 speed automatic
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack 392 Hemi auto

Cuda Cody

Sweeeet!!!   :perfect10:  Thanks for sharing.   :wowzers:

70/6chall

I agree! Thanks for sharing the photos from the 2018 Carlisle show. Some really beautiful E-body shots for those of us that couldn't be there, one day maybe. Out of curiosity were there any Slant6 E-bodies? It's always nice to know in my case if one would've shown up. Sure would be great to cruise in with my 6 cyl. car, just to be different, (sigh).     Thanks,   Al

Spikedog08

Quote from: 70/6chall on July 16, 2018, 10:43:47 AM
I agree! Thanks for sharing the photos from the 2018 Carlisle show. Some really beautiful E-body shots for those of us that couldn't be there, one day maybe. Out of curiosity were there any Slant6 E-bodies? It's always nice to know in my case if one would've shown up. Sure would be great to cruise in with my 6 cyl. car, just to be different, (sigh).     Thanks,   Al

Not sure if I saw any slant 6 cars there but one thing we did notice was there was no flat hood cuda or challengers . . . a thing on the past I think! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

303 Mopar

Thanks for the pics. Good to see some great looking Road Runners since is was the 50th anniversary.   :banana:

61K T/A

Nice pics for a wide variety of cars. I always liked all the body colors Chrysler offered. It's like a rainbow. I don't see ant T/A's. Were there any there?

nsmall

Thank you for sharing.  I need to go one year. 

303 Mopar

Quote from: nsmall on July 16, 2018, 02:27:27 PM
Thank you for sharing.  I need to go one year.

Me too, kinda thinking 2020 will be a big celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Challenger!   :happybday:

JH27N0B

Carlisle has been on my bucket list for some time now. I have vowed to have my T/A there in 2020 for the 50th anniversary reunion.  I'm still no further along with coming up with a plan to get it there from here and back home afterwards though!
I'd like to get my convertible there too, to help with the no flat hood issue previously mentioned.
I need a truck and trailer, and a place to keep a trailer. :pullinghair:

RUNCHARGER

Thanks for posting. My other favorite Mopars are 71 B-bodies and I see there were some nice ones there.
Sheldon

bluespruce

Thank you for the pictures

734406PK

Here are a few more:

71-440

Great pics!

Thanks for sharing! :bigthumb:
Joe

dodj

Thanks for the pics!!!
:bradsthumb:

Although I think I would like more people to display with the hood down. The car pics look even better then...IMO.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill