Main Menu

Carlisle registration!

Started by Spikedog08, June 08, 2018, 08:20:46 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Only 3 days left to save 10% on showfield tickets!  Remember to pick ebodies.org as your club!   :banana:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

734406PK

Hello Spikedog08! I registered a while back and just wondering if Carlisle is going to mail me tickets etc or I have to pick them up at the gate? This is the first year that I have preregistered. Can't wait!! Thanks! :banana:

Spikedog08

Quote from: 734406PK on June 09, 2018, 06:34:06 PM
Hello Spikedog08! I registered a while back and just wondering if Carlisle is going to mail me tickets etc or I have to pick them up at the gate? This is the first year that I have preregistered. Can't wait!! Thanks! :banana:

Yes they will mail you a window sticker for your car which is your tickets!  Put it on the drivers side top corner and drive right in!  Your window sticker is good for admission for 2 people!  Looking forward to the show! 

MONC

Ok, I did the Gate-N-Go over the weekend, no backing out now right?
Used E-Bodies.org as the group.
Hope to see you there Friday ( at the least ) .
Couldn't find a  room for Sat , anyone got one ??

purple1

When should we expect to get something in the mail? I have been keeping an eye out, but so far nothing. I would hate to miss it.

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

Spikedog08

Quote from: purple1 on June 18, 2018, 07:34:25 AM
When should we expect to get something in the mail? I have been keeping an eye out, but so far nothing. I would hate to miss it.

Typically come the end of June . . 2 to 3 weeks before the show!   :clapping:

734406PK

69BFan

I received my Vendor registration stickers on Monday, June 18th and have spoke to several other vendors who have gotten the window stickers this week.  So I imagine that they should be sending out the show field stickers very soon as well.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.