Started by torredcuda, July 10, 2021, 04:19:14 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Poolshark314

Updated accordingly. Let me know who the last 2 are and we'll call it a picture
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

cuda hunter

Second to far left is @Mr Lee 

And on the far left is his brother   rt/se  ??

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Poolshark314

good deal thanks for filling in the blanks Josh
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

cuda hunter

rt/se is not correct.  I just can't remember his log in name.  So I will @Mr Lee again and see how long it takes for him to chime in. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

EV2RTSE

Sorry just saw this, that would be me!

:wave:

Poolshark314

Thanks all for the input! I know of at least 3/4 other members that didn't make it into the pic so hopefully we can get everyone in it next year!
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

Mr Lee

Yup, I'm in the black adidas shirt and my brother is EV2RTSE on the end.  He would probably prefer to remain anonymous but too late for that now,  HA! 
Rich G. was there too but he brought his very nice '51 pickup and was up on the hill at the time of this pic.  We saw him right after this was taken.  The guy really does nice work.  Wish I had taken a picture of it to share.

My car that I "finished" last year is having some tranny problems so I didn't bring it.  Maybe next year.
Thanks for lunch and some time in the shade under the tent!!  There's just so much to see at this show.  You really need a few days here.  We made a day trip out and back on Saturday. 

I only took a few pics this year...
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

ShelbyDogg

Quote from: Poolshark314 on July 15, 2021, 07:47:28 PM
Sorry I didn't get everyone's names, but here is a start. If anyone wants to fill in the blanks, i'd be happy to update the pic
ShelbyDogg aka Rob del Rosario on the E-bodies.org Facebook page.

Jay Bee

Who took the group picture, unnamed member, tripod, or passerby? Just curious.

70vert

Nice pics @Mr Lee, the A100 Pickup is my second favorite Mopar and those are pretty sweet!!

captcolour

Here's our booth at K149-151.