Main Menu

Club Tent

Started by Spikedog08, July 13, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MEK-Dangerous

Since there has been a lack of pictures posted, I'll add mine.

It was an awesome weekend once again. Sunny all the time, which sucked the life out of you by afternoon. The temps weren't crazy hot, so I think we all survived another year at Carlisle.

Thanks to Spikedog for the tent, and to Jeff and Ashley for the greatest footlong hot dog feast I ever attended.

So.....Before I post my pictures, you have to know there is a story about the last picture. It's about a comment I made in the thread about Friday night dinner. Well, just to let you know...Anything you say in a Carlisle thread, can and will be exploited. So, I got to take a mermaid back to my Hotel room that night.    :lookatthat:

MEK-Dangerous

More...

ToxicWolf

Thank you. Those definitely help.

nsmall

More pics! More pics!

Not everyone can attend, come on now, someone has to have some pics to share.

Thanks MEK

Cuda70-74

Not alot . Gen 3 hemi swap are alot popular now. 17k for the demon paint job
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

6bblgt

my brother sent me these  :takepicture:

6bblgt

:takealook:

screamindriver

Here's a few more for your enertainment  :cheers:...

screamindriver

more

Brads70

Great time again this year! Thanks to Jeff and Ashley for lunch and Mike for dinner on Saturday!
I won a celebrity choice award and  my car did a photo shoot for a feature in Mopar Action magazine. Cliff Gromer did the photo's, a really nice older gentleman! It was great talking with Barry Washington and Ryan Brutt for awhile. Lots of great cars as usual, never disappoints! I wish I got to meet up with Farmboy and he did an amazing job on painting his Hellcat!  :takealook:

Oh10Challengerless

Here's some pics I took. Not nearly as many as usual but here they are! I will try and get pics up tomorrow that Melanie took. 😊

Brads70

:takepicture:

Brads70

:banana:

Chryco Psycho

Group shot , lots more members were there that are not in this shot though