Main Menu

Good old Carlisle days

Started by Rich G., June 06, 2020, 10:46:30 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Rich G.

How many of us still own theses cars?

Brads70

I do. I think mine is just on the other side of the club tent in that picture. I see Andy's Cuda  :bradsthumb:

screamindriver

I've had mine since 1986...Here's a Carlisle event photo from 2007.. I took 2nd in the fun field that year...Amazing seeing how the huge show sign blocked half the car that year.. :haha:

FF376

First trip with the Challenger and my 2nd gen Ram in 2000. Still got them both....

anlauto

Heck, that's only 2016...I've got photos from 1993, but on scanner to post them here :crying:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

screamindriver

Quote from: anlauto on November 26, 2020, 10:22:43 AM
Heck, that's only 2016...I've got photos from 1993, but on scanner to post them here :crying:
So you have pics from  Carlisle 93 of an Ebody you still own ???  Didn't think so... But here's to injecting yourself into yet another thread.. :drinkingbud:

anlauto

Quote from: screamindriver on November 26, 2020, 02:31:46 PM
Quote from: anlauto on November 26, 2020, 10:22:43 AM
So you have pics from  Carlisle 93 of an Ebody you still own ???  Didn't think so... But here's to injecting yourself into yet another thread.. :drinkingbud:

I have pictures from all sorts of Mopar car shows from the late 80's to the mid-90's, including "The good ol' Carlisle days.  Wish I could share them here but as I mentioned, these are actual photos in albums and I have now way to get them on my computer to post them here :crying

I don't own any muscle cars at this present time, and I don't think posting a picture of my RAM at the Carlisle show wouldn't impress anybody  :haha: :haha:

As for "injecting myself into this thread" .... That's just me enjoying the different conversations on this wonderful forum we've built  :grouphug: :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71vert340

@anlauto, do what I do sometimes. If I don't scan an old photo, I'll sometimes just take a picture of the photo using my phone under a light with the photo out of the album to reduce glare. I just did this in the Retro pics, the good old days thread, of an old photo of my car from 1972 and posted the picture in the thread tonight.Take a look.
Terry

Chryco Psycho

I have owned my Challenger since 80 so yes I still own it But it has never made it to Carlisle but has been the the Nats in Columbus a couple of times .

FF376

That pic I posted earlier was taken with my iPhone of a developed picture. A picture of a picture so to speak. Thats one of a few from my Challenger 's first trip to Carlisle in 2000. That's in the truck and trailer lot back then on the backside of the hill toward the interstate. I'll see if I can dig up any show field ones....