Main Menu

Had the pleasure of Meeting Chryco Phyco

Started by Chryco, July 16, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco

:cool:

A super nice guy and a definite honor , we chatted up a storm....he just may have convinced me to fly to Panama for my next family Vacation.!
Tommy The Chryco
Cuda Rubber Bumpers and The Better "Shaker Kits"
1-866-893-2547

303 Mopar

Great guy! If you have not met him in person, I hope you get the chance.  :banana:

Brads70

Great human being and  friend! He just finished installing my headlight relay kit I bought a few years ago from @crackedback . Works great!  :bradsthumb:
It was great driving down to Carlisle and back with him. He flys out tomorrow morning for his next adventure!

crackedback

Quote from: Brads70 on July 16, 2018, 02:37:29 PM
Great human being and  friend! He just finished installing my headlight relay kit I bought a few years ago from @crackedback . Works great!  :bradsthumb:
It was great driving down to Carlisle and back with him. He flys out tomorrow morning for his next adventure!

Jeez it took you long enough!!!    LOL

Good to read you got it installed and is working well.  I think we did some different stuff with yours because of your driving lights or sometyhing like that IIRC.

Thanks for the kind words.

Rob

jimynick

Neil is definitely the man you want to have work on your Mopar! He's been there and done that and can correct most all issues. It was a pleasure working with him on Andy's Cuda I must say.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

VCODE

I met Neil in the Y building. Nice guy and full of knowledge.
Bob

Rich G.

It was nice to put a face to some of the names here. Of course I forgot already but there's always next year!

jimynick

" Of course I forgot already but there's always next year!"  Hahaha, no kidding! Welcome to my world more and more.  :yes:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

nsmall

I need to go to Carlisle so I can meet the Mopar Legend in person.

Cudagirl3406

Also had the pleasure of meeting Neil @Chryco Psycho too; he introduced me and @Rich G. to several members.  Actually met him Thursday at the fairgrounds mid-afternoon before to the kick-off party.  Enjoyed hearing about his cars!   :bigthumb:

Here's a pic someone :takepicture: caught right before meeting Neil.

cam440

That's cool yeah great guy always happy to give me and others great advice in pm and on this sight any pics I always wondered what he looks like yeah he loves Panama City , nothing is to hard and so knowledgeable he loves his 4 speeds ,

HEMICUDA

Quote from: Cudagirl3406 on July 18, 2018, 02:54:56 AM
Also had the pleasure of meeting Neil @Chryco Psycho too; he introduced me and @Rich G. to several members.  Actually met him Thursday at the fairgrounds mid-afternoon before to the kick-off party.  Enjoyed hearing about his cars!   :bigthumb:

Beautiful car Joy, it was awesome meeting yourself and hubby Mark.  Keep to your guns and keep him out of the drivers seat.

Cudagirl3406

Quote from: HEMICUDA on July 18, 2018, 04:45:44 AM
Quote from: Cudagirl3406 on July 18, 2018, 02:54:56 AM

Beautiful car Joy, it was awesome meeting yourself and hubby Mark.  Keep to your guns and keep him out of the drivers seat.

Thanks @HEMICUDA:)  I am sticking to my guns for sure!  :burnout:

6pack

I was lucky to meet him at the tent he was just coming in from a recon.  Now I understand why a guy from Panama is so well educated on our cars.

Chryco Psycho

Thanks everyone , just who I am , no pretense , Glad to help anyone anytime .
I am privaledged to be able to make it to Carlisle yet again  :bigthumb: