Main Menu

Look what I dragged home from Carlisle

Started by Crocha617, July 16, 2017, 05:50:14 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Crocha617

I snapped a picture of all the stuff I bought this weekend while unloading...

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Looks to be a good haul. Maybe one of these years I may get there. Looks,like,a lot of interesting Mopars.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Cuda Cody

I'm so jealous.  If I wasn't flying there and back I would have been hitting the Swap meet isles pretty hard.  Looks like you found some good stuff.  Nice job.

fc7cuda

Wow, you really made the most out of the swap meet.  Good job!!  :banana:

jimynick

Quite the score! Hopefully you got them Saturday and not soggy/sweaty Friday! What were you driving there and back? a Freightliner, maybe?  :D
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Cuda Cody

@fc7cuda  I did find an original Shaker cable that the guy was taking offers on.  He said the best offer was $1,000 and that was on Friday.  :) 

Quote from: fc7cuda on July 16, 2017, 07:09:49 PM
Wow, you really made the most out of the swap meet.  Good job!!  :banana:

cuda hunter

Quote from: Crocha617 on July 16, 2017, 05:50:14 PM

Are those original rear vert panels?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

LinceCuda

Dang now that's a nice haul, did you leave anything for the other folks attending lol. :)

Crocha617

Quote from: cuda hunter on July 16, 2017, 07:27:04 PM
Quote from: Crocha617 on July 16, 2017, 05:50:14 PM

Are those original rear vert panels?

Yes pretty decent ones.

Crocha617

I did very well. I bought pretty much all of it Saturday. Got it all to fit under the cover of my 3500 pickup with a few things in the back seat.

cuda hunter

May I ask what you had to pay for them? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

70/6chall

WOW!!  Rrrrrrr, I just be looking over yer booty, that be quite a haul, matey. I hope you made deals. It looks like you scored pretty well, I would have loved to make some deals like you made especially all that '70 Challenger stuff. As long as you had the bucks to wheel and deal with, the MOPAR gods smiled upon you.   Thanks,   Al

RzeroB

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 16, 2017, 07:16:18 PM
@fc7cuda  I did find an original Shaker cable that the guy was taking offers on.  He said the best offer was $1,000 and that was on Friday.  :) 

$1,000??   :looney:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Crocha617

Quote from: cuda hunter on July 16, 2017, 08:10:25 PM
May I ask what you had to pay for them?

You don't want to know but I'll tell you.....$50 for the pair