Main Menu

My info

Started by Oh10Challengerless, July 07, 2020, 09:16:04 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Oh10Challengerless

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to make sure if you have any questions while we are at the show about Friday dinner, Saturday lunch, etc, feel free to call or text me at 717-592-8381.  This is the best way to get in touch with me since I'm not always able to get on the board especially once we are at the fairgrounds!
See you soon!

Ashley

Spikedog08

Sweet!  Thanks Ashley!   I see the tent is right in the middle of the ebodies!  Hoping the rain holds off and we have some clouds.  But if it does happen to rain . . Be fun as well!  Don’t assume it would be a all day rain but just something that moves through fast and then . . Back to the show. 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

It was great to talk to you on Friday , I was going to call back on Sat but the 5th computer died  :Thud:

Spikedog08

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on July 13, 2020, 07:04:03 AM
It was great to talk to you on Friday , I was going to call back on Sat but the 5th computer died  :Thud:

Did you get a new computer?  Is it a laptop or desktop?
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

Normally I am using a desktop as I don't move my computer around . the video chip died , I will probably have to order a new one .
The second new desktop would not run even though it was brand new , so we swapped the hard drive & it is working again but due to the frustration with Microshaft crashing / killing computers with their updates I have set it up with Linux , the problem now is we cannot get the driver for the wireless WiFi to connect to load so it is useless until we get the Wireless to connect as I cannot get it hard wired to the modem .
Both Laptops are still dead , not sure why both refuse to boot up , the good one did boot yesterday pressing the F2 button after multiple attempts & worked fine until I shut it down again last night   :Thud: The second laptop I think needs a new motherboard .
The wireless card died in the laptop I borrowed so I couldn't connect to WiFi after pulling apart 10 other computers we found a compatable card for this computer so it s working again but I have to return it 2 weeks at the end of July .
I have ordered 2 more Dell desktops for $70 without hard drives that will be here in approx 3 weeks & I can swap in new hard drives programmed with Linux & I should be good to go again once I learn how to get the Wifi drivers loaded to Linux  .
SO shortly I will own 6 computers , hopefully that will keep me going for a week or two !
@Spikedog08