Main Menu

Only 1 WEEK !!!!

Started by anlauto, September 14, 2018, 02:27:58 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Woo hoo  :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Can't wait  :veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1Burgfish

Spikedog08

I have already started packing!   :banana:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

MEK-Dangerous

I almost registered my car the other day, but they usually give you a deal at the end of the year for either $10, or 10% off (I can't remember which).

Spikedog08

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on September 15, 2018, 11:25:40 AM
I almost registered my car the other day, but they usually give you a deal at the end of the year for either $10, or 10% off (I can't remember which).

20% off now!   ONLY 225 days to go!   New hotel, new members and exciting activities for the club in the works! 

:clapping:

MEK-Dangerous

I registered. Do you notice the 225 of the day count is the cubic inch engine displacement of the old slant six leaning tower of power back in the day. 

I had 2 of them. Never got a speeding ticket. I wonder why?   :)

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

70/6chall

225...........I noticed, I noticed.    Thanks,   Al

Brads70

Quote from: 70/6chall on November 28, 2018, 02:59:04 PM
225...........I noticed, I noticed.    Thanks,   Al

:haha:  :clapping:  I was just going to tag you , first thing I thought of when I noticed that number was you!  :D

Chryco Psycho

JS29

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous . 

I had 2 of them. Never got a speeding ticket. I wonder why?   :)
/quote] YOU GO ONE ON ME! I had my license suspended driving a 70 duster with a slant/6.

anlauto

cordodge

Going for First time with the Challenger well first time ever, Can't wait myself I love moparfest and I'm sure this will be over the top.

Spikedog08

Just saw we are at 199 and figured Alan would of said something and. . . Here it is!   :clapping:

js27

God I haven't been to Carlisle since 2002. I may have to plan my vacation around it this year. I don't have a trailer so the Chally won't be coming with me  :crying: :crying: :crying:
JS27