Yes - 1 person
4 (28.6%)
Yes - 2 people
7 (50%)
Yes - 3 people
3 (21.4%)
Yes - 4 + people
0 (0%)
No. I'm going to miss out on some amazing food and friends.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Oh10Challengerless

Hey everyone! I realize Carlisle is just around the corner and we havent talked about lunch! Shame on me! ViperMan and I will provide lunch for the club on Saturday. Lunch is always free and this year will be byob. While I'm not 100% sure what's on the menu yet, I need to get an estimated head count! Thanks so much and we can't wait to see you all!

anlauto

I doubt I'll be around for lunch, but I'll drop off a case of good CDN coke  :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

purple1

You can count Mary and I and a possible 3rd person. My son is still up in the air about going.

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

Spikedog08

Count me in for one!  Of course I will assist when needed!   :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

MEK-Dangerous

I wasn't expecting a Saturday lunch this year... But I'm sure whatever you fix up will beat the pants off of anything I would buy at Subway.   :yes:

witherwithout

Fish owner

Yes.  My wife and I plan to stop in for lunch and say hello to our members.

Mopar to everyone!!! :banana:

Thank you         

cuda hunter

As far as my plans go I think I will actually make it.  Me and a friend.  Whichever one of them that pulls through for a road trip. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

ViperMan

:takemymoney:
Quote from: cuda hunter on June 25, 2019, 11:22:55 PM
As far as my plans go I think I will actually make it.  Me and a friend.  Whichever one of them that pulls through for a road trip.

I look forward to meeting you and then introducing you to others as "that guy with the creepy snake avatar picture!"  :D

ViperMan

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on June 17, 2019, 01:02:27 PM
I wasn't expecting a Saturday lunch this year... But I'm sure whatever you fix up will beat the pants off of anything I would buy at Subway.   :yes:

We're not going as "big" as we have in the past for a handful of reasons, but it's kinda become tradition, ya know?  :)

anlauto

Quote from: ViperMan on June 27, 2019, 05:21:45 AM

I look forward to meeting you and then introducing you to others as "that guy with the creepy snake avatar picture!"  :D

Isn't that a picture of him ? ...No ?.....Great...now how are we supposed to figure out who he is ? :)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

CudaHead

ViperMan

Quote from: anlauto on June 27, 2019, 05:49:49 AM

Isn't that a picture of him ? ...No ?.....Great...now how are we supposed to figure out who he is ? :)

Well, I suppose he could bring the snake, but then there'd probably be a lot fewer people under that tent to greet him in the first place!   :haha:

cuda hunter

Quote from: ViperMan on June 27, 2019, 06:26:17 AM
Quote from: anlauto on June 27, 2019, 05:49:49 AM

Well, I suppose he could bring the snake, but then there'd probably be a lot fewer people under that tent to greet him in the first place!   :haha:

That's what I was thinking.  Just bring the snake.  Everyone would recognize but wouldn't want to come say hi! 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee