Main Menu

Saturday night pizza party at Carlisle photo...

Started by Cuda Cody, July 13, 2019, 05:15:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Thanks to @MEK-Dangerous  for buying everyone pizza. Great turnout too.  :grouphug:  more people keep allowing up. Think we're up to about 30 EBO members so far!

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Brads70

Spikedog08

Both Wade and Brads names came up as MIA .. next year is the 50 year!  Make plans now please!   :worship:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

RusTy/SE

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

MEK-Dangerous

It was an awesome time!

Thanks to everyone that attended. It's my way to give back to this club.   :cheers:

CudaMoparRay

Great representation, this picture definitely makes it so I want to go next year.  :grouphug:

Spikedog08

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on July 14, 2019, 11:24:53 AM
It was an awesome time!

Thanks to everyone that attended. It's my way to give back to this club.   :cheers:

Thank you MEK for once again supplying the pies for the after show festivities!  Way cool!  :worship:

J-Code Jeni

Thank you, @MEK-Dangerous, for hosting the pizza party AGAIN this year!! You are a kind and wonderful guy and also great at choosing pizza! :D Thank you so much for your generosity!!

ViperMan

Yeah man - those pizzas were tasty!  Lots of variety and everyone had their fill!

:clapping:

cuda hunter

Thanks MEK !!  Great pizza party you threw! 

Sure was great to meet everyone.   

Is someone going to do the number/name thing with each person so I can actually remember someone other than SpikeDog ? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Spikedog08

Quote from: cuda hunter on July 16, 2019, 05:51:49 PM
Thanks MEK !!  Great pizza party you threw! 

Sure was great to meet everyone.   

Is someone going to do the number/name thing with each person so I can actually remember someone other than SpikeDog ?

Yes according to some . . I am very memorable . . Sorry.  It’s Viperpunks fault! 

MEK-Dangerous

There is no need to thank me folks. I love doing this. Just don't come to one of my pizza parties looking for a cheese pizza. It's not happening. 

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on July 17, 2019, 01:28:08 PM
There is no need to thank me folks. I love doing this. Just don't come to one of my pizza parties looking for a cheese pizza. It's not happening.

:rofl:  Sorta like years ago working at a pizza joint & the customers calls in a pizza for pick up... Anchovy Pizza, no sauce, no cheese......  We decided it was a prank & didn't make it... Then he showed up....  Oops....