Main Menu

1971 'Cuda: in detail - book at Carlisle? I'm going!

Started by cudaized, June 28, 2017, 01:58:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cudaized

Carlisle 2017

Would anyone be interested in purchasing my book at the Carlisle show?

Dedication and signature included if you purchase it there. $20 cash at the show.

I might make it to Carlisle. Might as well bring as many books as I can carry.

or I can post mail you a copy. Domestic or international. PayPal. Please email at:

1971Cudabook@cudaized.com

Ola
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

Cuda Cody

One of my favorite E-Body books.  Even if you don't own a 1971 Cuda, it's full of really cool info and some neat stories.  Well worth the time to read and a great value at $20.

anlauto

Ola if you need a place to park your butt...lots of extra room at my vending spot :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cudaized

Thank you. I will take you up on that offer.
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

cudaized

If you have already purchased one of these books from Amazon, Barns and Nobel, or other place, bring it to Carlisle.
I will be happy to dedicate it and sign your personal copy.
Thank you for purchasing it.

cudaized

...heading to Carlisle!
Friday morning through Saturday afternoon.

Bringing 60 books for sale. I'll be walking around.

Free dedications and/or signature.

76orangewagon

Ola,
I purchased one of your books a few months back and must say it is truly a great book, I have learned a lot of valuable information. I am not able to attend Carlisle this year due a military commitment but was wondering if you were planning on attending the Mopar Nationals in August ?   

1ownr

Quote from: cudaized on June 28, 2017, 02:12:01 PM
If you have already purchased one of these books from Amazon, Barns and Nobel, or other place, bring it to Carlisle.
I will be happy to dedicate it and sign your personal copy.
Thank you for purchasing it.

Finally get a chance to meet you at Carlisle, we have 1 book signed , just need the other signed. (Now where did I put that unsigned book.... :thinking:)

judy & Charlie

Cuda Cody

I know it's been said many times, but Ola was able to put a book together that is about as good as it can be.  I highly recommend it to anyone that enjoys these cars.

Spikedog08

I will probably buy one if I run into you at th show!    :drunk:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Shoooter

cudaized

Group members: Fantastic seeing you again and meeting new people at Carlisle.

For those who purchased my book, I humbly thank you again. I am very happy that I could hand deliver it directly to you. I appreciate it.

I hope that you learn many things from reading it.

anlauto

Ola, Looked for you all weekend, sorry I missed you......Maybe next year  :cheers:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

cudaized

anlauto