Main Menu

Anybody know how to rent a golf cart ?

Started by Roadman, October 15, 2017, 01:10:16 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Roadman

I'm going to need one next year.    :rebelflag"   

anlauto

I don't believe they rent golf carts....THANK GAWD !

You can rent a scooter...
Disabled guests are welcome to enter with their own wheelchairs and three- or four-wheeled electric convenience vehicle (ECV). Disabled individuals may rent an electric convenience vehicle from our authorized vendor located just inside gate three with appropriate credentials. ECV rentals are limited and are available on a frst-come, first-served basis.

Operators of ECVs are required to possess appropriate credentials while on grounds. Exceptions to this policy will be considered on a case by case basis for disabled persons unable to operate a three-wheel vehicle who have their own properly insured golf cart and who make arrangements 3 weeks in advance of arrival.

For more information about renting an ECV, contact our on-grounds exclusive scooter and wheelchair provider by phone at 888-441-7575 or online - Scootaround.com
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Yep what he said . . The scooters are decent!  :worship:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

dodj

Quote from: Spikedog08 on October 15, 2017, 04:06:05 PM
But what if Roadman is pickin' up parts, say an A833? Golf cart has a place to put stuff!
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Roadman

Quote from: dodj on October 15, 2017, 04:28:54 PM
Quote from: Spikedog08 on October 15, 2017, 04:06:05 PM
But what if Roadman is pickin' up parts, say an A833? Golf cart has a place to put stuff!

Yea, and a couple cases of beer too.   :notsure:   :haha:  Thanks @dodj   I just want to have a blast, I can't build no more, but I want to be with my  :grouphug: again.   :rebelflag"

Spikedog08

No golf carts allowed in the show  . . Hope it all works for you! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

heck worst case we can modify a red wagon & pull you around in that !!!

Roadman

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on October 16, 2017, 08:48:28 AM
heck worst case we can modify a red wagon & pull you around in that !!!

:rofl: :haha:  I like that idea CP.    :veryexcited:

Chryco Psycho

Golf carts are easy to hot wire !!  :-X  :lurking:
We will make it work somehow !!

Brads70

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on October 26, 2017, 06:17:43 PM
Golf carts are easy to hot wire !!  :-X  :lurking:
We will make it work somehow !!

Wire the governor back  and see how fast it goes! I'll bet we could beat Dons 318 Cuda!  :rofl:

Chryco Psycho

Cudakiller70

@Roadman & @Chryco Psycho build a rat rod golf cart or scooter :tool:

Roadman

Quote from: Cudakiller70 on October 27, 2017, 02:25:04 PM
@Roadman & @Chryco Psycho build a rat rod golf cart or scooter :tool:
There is nothing in life I would want to do more than build something side by side with @Chryco Psycho .  Maybe some day.  :fingerscrossed:        :rebelflag"