Main Menu

Carlisle Day 3 (Saturday)

Started by J-Code Jeni, July 15, 2017, 03:04:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

J-Code Jeni

Perfect weather today, not too hot & no rain!!

There are cars for days here today too!  :veryexcited:

Another delicious lunch, care of @ViperMan & @Oh10Challenger  & a big turnout of great club members! We're making new friends everywhere & doing some shopping!

J-Code Jeni

Some vendors, like Jerome, have done so well they sold out of stock & had to go home & restock for Saturday! Man, Jerome does a beautiful job restoring steering wheels!!

J-Code Jeni

Finally met Dan Brewer, the 4speed master!

Cuda70-74

Oh wow looks like today would have been the day to have gone
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

Cuda Cody

Fantastic day & I have a ton of photos to share! I will try to post photos in the next day or so.

Here's one pic of today's great lunch-

Cuda Cody

So much fun!!!  :banana:

RUNCHARGER

Is Jerome making shaker grilles again?
Sheldon

J-Code Jeni

The one & only @MEK-Dangerous provided all the Pizza for the party this evening!  :banana: :banana: Wow!!

@Rev-It-Up @Pixie_Duster provided @Chryco Psycho & @Cuda Cody with special gifts for their leadership & years & years of helpfulness.

J-Code Jeni

Good question, I don't recall seeing any Shaker grilles in his booth. He was very focused on steering wheels.

bpsmopar

Jerome is still doing the shaker grills. I'm sure he had them there.

Cuda Cody

Couple more from today...

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cudakiller70

Wow what an event! Awesome! Good to see everyone getting together like this. Thanks for posting and wishing everyone a safe trip home.

Cuda Cody

Cuda Cody

So many great memories were made today.   :grouphug:  Had a wonderful time.  If you have ever thought of going to this event, you really should make it happen.  @7E-Bodies  @cudaized  @TONY  @ViperMan  @MEK-Dangerous  @J-Code Jeni