Main Menu

Carlisle Day 3 (Saturday)

Started by J-Code Jeni, July 15, 2017, 03:04:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

@HEMICUDA  and @6bblgt   :takepicture:  I was surrounded by some Mopar royalty.

Cuda Cody

Our friend from Australia....  :banana:

Cuda Cody

THANK YOU @Rev-It-Up  for taking the time to think of me and get me this super awesome gift.   :thankyou:

Cuda Cody

Cuda Cody

Cuda Cody

Just posted a burnout video on the Facebook group.  I can still smell the tires roasting.   :burnout:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ebodies/permalink/1617869538258542/

jimynick

Cool, Cody but is there some significance to the fact that you're also standing in front of an ATM while meeting Brewer? LOL  :D
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

blown motor

What a great weekend with everybody. It was so cool to see some of the people I met when I went three years ago and meet a lot of new people. For me one of the best things was meeting someone and introductions were by first name and screen name. Last names didn't matter. We were all one family.  :grouphug:

I huge thanks to Dave for organizing the tent and Jeff and Ashley for organizing the Friday dinner and supplying lunch on Saturday. Looking forward to next year.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

:haha:  Sounds like you've bought a 4 speed before too.   :rofl:

Quote from: jimynick on July 16, 2017, 07:31:56 PM
Cool, Cody but is there some significance to the fact that you're also standing in front of an ATM while meeting Brewer? LOL  :D

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 16, 2017, 05:25:31 PM
Just posted a burnout video on the Facebook group.  I can still smell the tires roasting.   :burnout:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ebodies/permalink/1617869538258542/

Glad you caught that specific one on video! It was the only one that blew the tire out during the 3 minutes allotted.  Xegnome, Pixie and I were sitting in the grandstands in about the third row. We didn't realize till way too late that we were covered in rubber. The Pixie's seats were covered in it when we got back to the hotel.  :o
Rev-It-Up

blown motor

Glad you caught that specific one on video! It was the only one that blew the tire out during the 3 minutes allotted.  Xegnome, Pixie and I were sitting in the grandstands in about the third row. We didn't realize till way too late that we were covered in rubber. The Pixie's seats were covered in it when we got back to the hotel.  :o

In one way that's so awesome! In another way, not so much.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: blown motor on July 17, 2017, 07:30:40 AM

In one way that's so awesome! In another way, not so much.

:haha: yeah, not so much!  :rolleyes: But, we got it all of with a bit of scrubbing.
Rev-It-Up

HEMICUDA

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 15, 2017, 09:43:43 PM
@HEMICUDA  and @6bblgt   :takepicture:  I was surrounded by some Mopar royalty.

Royalty? Please, Dan and I were just book ends to DA MAN.  8)

Chryco Psycho

I am not sure where I was at that time but too bad I missed meeting the 2 of you !
I am glad you made it to Carlisle at least !!

ViperMan