Main Menu

Carlisle Group Photo - Can you identify the members?

Started by Cuda Cody, July 17, 2017, 08:30:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Roadman

Quote from: Spikedog Rules! on July 19, 2017, 09:40:18 AM
Quote from: anlauto on July 19, 2017, 03:47:32 AM
So out of curiosity, is there any of those 36 people (subtract spouses and kids) that haven't joined E-Bodies.org yet ?

....or at the tent throughout the weekend.....any die hard CC.com members that refuse to join ?

Not in that picture but at the show, the only one I can think of is Shelbydogg . . . I sent him a note and he said he is content with cc.com . . . some are still loyal to cc.com.  I don't understand why some cant be on more than one site?   :notsure:

I was hoping Shelbydogg would come over, guy's an electrical genius.  I won't even consider looking at C-C unles to find something I posted once. 

ViperMan

There was also Jeff who wasn't at dinner because he only decided the Tuesday of the week prior he was going to attend.  I can't remember his board name but he was there with his wife and another couple.

Also we saw Shadango from CC by his lime-green Challenger, but he emailed me some time ago and basically said the tent and the big dinners just weren't his thing.  I don't know if he has joined EBO or not.

EDIT - Jeff is 71340RT!  Not sure if he's on EBO or not.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: anlauto on July 19, 2017, 10:11:00 AM
I spoke to an older guy from cc.com and he said he hadn't checked it out yet, and didn't really care to.....I was telling him about all the cool new stuff, but he didn't seem to care.... :dunno: oh well...

I've PMed RzeroB AKA Tom from St Louis a couple times, same deal, he doesn't want to abandon CC.... Told him I still post on CC but this is the place to be....  No interest.... 

Cuda Cody

If they ever change their minds, we'll be here with open arms to welcome them.   Like it had been said, nobody is asking it to be one or the other.  Just asking them to stop by and see what we have to offer.  I think we have more to offer the E-Body enthusiast then any other site.

Roadman

Just curious if both banners were on the tent  :huh:  I think I remember that was the plan. 

Brads70

Quote from: Roadman on July 19, 2017, 01:49:44 PM
       Just curious if both banners were on the tent  :huh:  I think I remember that was the plan.

Yes they were ! I suspect a bigger tent might be needed next year?  :D

ViperMan

Hey @Cuda Cody - did you ever get that high-res copy of the group image?  Just wanted to make sure the link worked.

Chryco Psycho

I certainly hope we will need a bigger tent .
Funny hoiw the NHOA had 2 x the size tent with 6-7 people while we were cramped under 2 tents !!

Cuda Cody

Yes, I was able to download the photos.  I need to find sometime this weekend to go through them.  Thanks!   :twothumbsup:

Quote from: ViperMan on August 10, 2017, 05:19:34 AM
Hey @Cuda Cody - did you ever get that high-res copy of the group image?  Just wanted to make sure the link worked.

Chryco Psycho

Shelbydog will be here sooner or later .
I should be able to come up with almost any electrical solution needed , of course now you will prove me wrong LOL