Main Menu

Carlisle ?

Started by anlauto, January 06, 2017, 09:24:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

I'm already getting excited to go!!!!!!   :veryexcited:  Got to figure out if we're going to fly, drive or what?  It's nice being able to pick up a few items in the swap meet and bring them home.   

Timbbuc2

I have never been to a swap meet, are there places at the meet where you can pack and ship or go to the local USPS?
Get in, I'll drive

Cuda Cody

Yes, that's a good idea.  But my issue is I end up buying to much.  Here's a photo of my hotel room from the last time I went to Carlisle.   :looney:

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on January 09, 2017, 09:16:20 AM
I have never been to a swap meet, are there places at the meet where you can pack and ship or go to the local USPS?

anlauto

Not sure if Carlisle offers that service or not :thinking: they offer everything else....maybe check their web site :brainiac:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

I'm sure there is probably a UPS store or FEDEX store there somewhere .   .   .  Of course USPS is everywhere . . .

:cheers:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Any plans @anlauto to bring more of your works of art to the 2017 event? 

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 09, 2017, 10:10:31 AM
Any plans @anlauto to bring more of your works of art to the 2017 event? 

No no plans at this time, but who knows...that's four cars from now :toast: @Cuda Cody
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

MEK-Dangerous

I'll be there. Just cause I like to annoy people.    :D

I already registered my car, and I have Hotel reservations at the Holiday Inn express, which is across the street from the Quality Inn we stayed at last year. I'm thinking we can still use that lot behind the Quality Inn for our Friday night pizza party.

Cuda Cody

OH YA!!!!!! @MEK-Dangerous  is here!!!!!   Looking forward to seeing you at Carlisle.     :veryexcited:

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on January 09, 2017, 12:33:12 PM
I'll be there. Just cause I like to annoy people.    :D

I already registered my car, and I have Hotel reservations at the Holiday Inn express, which is across the street from the Quality Inn we stayed at last year. I'm thinking we can still use that lot behind the Quality Inn for our Friday night pizza party.

Spikedog08

It's about damn time he showed up!  Certainly wouldn't be the same without MEK!   Damn cool!
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

Quote from: 4cruzin on January 09, 2017, 12:58:21 PM
It's about damn time he showed up!  Certainly wouldn't be the same without MEK!   Damn cool!

Gang's all here :drinkingbud:

Timbbuc2

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 09, 2017, 09:21:26 AM
Yes, that's a good idea.  But my issue is I end up buying to much.  Here's a photo of my hotel room from the last time I went to Carlisle.   :looney:

I thought the first picture you was saying was your hotel room, then I scrolled down :worship:
Get in, I'll drive

blown motor

Alan is a vendor there. Just take your purchases to his spot and he'll ship it for you.  :Stirring:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Roadman

Quote from: blown motor on January 09, 2017, 04:42:08 PM

Alan is a vendor there. Just take your purchases to his spot and he'll ship it for you.  :Stirring:

:bradsthumb:   That's great news, thanks Alan.    :rofl:     :veryexcited:   :cooldance:

headejm

Alan is like Santa Claus!  :veryexcited: