Main Menu

e-body's only

Started by AARuFAST, July 18, 2017, 07:54:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

AARuFAST

Click below to view

http://s612.photobucket.com/user/AARuFAST/embed/slideshow/Carlisle%202017/Carlisle%202017%20e-bodies

Low turn out for e-body's this year.  4 AAR two clones.....show field.

Spikedog08

Jeff!  Makes me very happy to see you here!  Awesome!  Welcome home!   :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

Thanks for adding the pictures Jeff
Great to see you at Carlisle again too !! :bigthumb:

J-Code Jeni

Great slideshow, @AARuFAST ! What an incredible show we had this year :cooldance: I am still excited from it all and seeing/meeting such great people.

Thanks for joining & for sharing!

AARuFAST

:lurking: 
  spikedog where did u come up with dat  :drinkingbud:

Good to see  you there Neil.   

Cuda Cody

Great photos @AARuFAST   :bravo:  Thanks for sharing and super happy to see you here buddy.   :grouphug:  And it was great seeing you at Carlisle.  I'm already looking forward to next year.

ViperMan

Quote from: AARuFAST on July 18, 2017, 07:54:20 PM
Low turn out for e-body's this year.  4 AAR two clones.....show field.

I was kinda thinking about this on the way home - it seems like a lot of folks are content driving their newer Challengers/Chargers to Carlisle and leaving the classics at home.

Jay Bee

Quote from: ViperMan on July 19, 2017, 04:27:44 AM
it seems like a lot of folks are content driving their newer Challengers/Chargers to Carlisle and leaving the classics at home.

My thought too. I can only speak for myself but the the older I get the more I lean towards creature comforts.

blown motor

QuoteI was kinda thinking about this on the way home - it seems like a lot of folks are content driving their newer Challengers/Chargers to Carlisle and leaving the classics at home.

We were talking about that in the parking lot on Saturday night. In our group there were more new Challengers than old E bodies. Perhaps not surprising when you consider the distance that some of us travel.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

torredcuda

I have never driven an old car to Carlisle, either the car wasn`t quite mechanically ready or the few times it has been 3.91 gears and Flowmasters killed the idea of an 8 hr drive in it. I`ll hopefully have my `72 Barracuda there next year but will be trailering it down. Judging by the amount of new Challengers and Chargers I do think a lot of us old people are too spoiled with the nice ride, fuel mileage and a/c etc.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Spikedog08

I have driven both my cars to Carlisle . . . the last time I drove the convertible, it was 95* on the ride home and about 6 hours into my 8 hour drive, I said "never again!"  Was like a blast furnace . . .  :crazytalk:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Rev-It-Up

Come on fellas! We drove Pixie 700 miles each way...no a/c. It was a blast!
Rev-It-Up