Main Menu

Everybody make it home ok?

Started by Oh10Challengerless, July 16, 2017, 07:49:53 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Oh10Challengerless

@ViperMan, Melanie and I made it home safe and sound? How about everyone else? Thanks for such a great weekend! This will definitely be a Carlisle we won't forget!

blown motor

Made it home fine. Got into heavy rain in Ontario but not as bad as Buffalo on the way down. So glad I didn't take the Nina.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

@J-Code Jeni  just called me and let me know she landed in Portland and was on her way to get the car.  She should be home in about 30 minutes.

@7E-Bodies (Kevin and his 2 kids) made it to Ohio tonight and will drive the rest of the way tomorrow.

anlauto

Just got home tonight around 8 pm....flew through the border which was very surprising....Had to claim about $11K CDN in parts....Government loves their taxes  :takemymoney: ....ran into heavy traffic and ran for the last hour, but in was sunny and warm in the G spot when I got home.....jumped in the hot tub, then the pool.....and now off to bed...too tired to unload my truck.... :tired:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Rev-It-Up

We just walked in the door. Thankfully, an uneventful trip. The Pixie decided to break her turn signal switch (probably just the screw came loose) and a speedo cable. Other than that, she drove like a champ!

We had such a great time, but will post more tomorrow when I'm more alive.
Rev-It-Up

Brads70

I got home around 9pm . Great time, thanks Murray for the drive down! I likely wouldn't have gone without your generous offer to drive!

torredcuda

Did 456 miles in 7 hours on 4 hours sleep, we were beat but otherwise good trip home. Had a great weekend at Carlilse as usual and a fun week on our first family vacation with Ryan. For an active 3 yr old he really did great with all the driving and other things going on and I think he really enjoyed it.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

fc7cuda

I drove with @B5Cuda440-6  to his place in Indy on Saturday, and then back to Dallas yesterday.  Smooth sailing the whole way.   :waving:

1ownr

Made it home around 5:30 last night, didn't have any rain, but crazy drivers on the highway. Decided to get off and hit the back roads.
Now Monday morning and back to business, steady stream of customers  :Thud:
The weekend was great, always fun to catch up with long distance friends.

judy & Charlie     

Spikedog08

All good here as well!  Left at 9:30 and home by 5:00 which was what I expected.  Had a few "Sunday Drivers" but nothing to serious.  Spent almost $200 in tolls for the weekend . . . May consider trying a different route one of these years? 

:wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

7E-Bodies

Half way.  Leaving Columbus OH now for the last leg into central Illinois.  6 hours to go.  Thanks for checking!
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Cuda Cody

We had our "Avoid Tolls" set up on the GPS and took some awesome back roads.   

Quote from: Spikedog Rules! on July 17, 2017, 06:45:44 AM
All good here as well!  Left at 9:30 and home by 5:00 which was what I expected.  Had a few "Sunday Drivers" but nothing to serious.  Spent almost $200 in tolls for the weekend . . . May consider trying a different route one of these years? 

:wave:

ChallengerHK

My two hour drive killed me, but I'm back  :D

Bullitt-

Hey Folks.... Not Home but had a fine 10 hour ride to N.GA to stay in the mountains a few days before headin back to Bama..
.. Enjoyed the show & especially hanging with the group..   :woohoo:
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Jay Bee

Got to the Cleveland (Mentor) Ohio around 4:00pm. Spent the night at my friends, left in the morning and back at my house (St. Catharines, ON) around noon today. Other than missing the odd turn off, no issues on either leg of the trip(s).