Main Menu

Everybody make it home ok?

Started by Oh10Challengerless, July 16, 2017, 07:49:53 PM

Previous topic Next topic

7E-Bodies

Home sweet home!   (To a dead 2 year old MAYTAG fridge and rotted food, oh joy)
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Cuda Cody

@7E-Bodies  glad to hear you got home safely and thanks for making the drive out to join up with us.  Sorry to hear about your fridge.  Big bummer.  :(  I'll check in with you next week when I get home so we can talk about some of the questions you had.  If you need any answers about your engine build @Chryco Psycho  is Neil (the guy you met from Panama) and he is a Motor guru.  He's not on Facebook yet, but he's on here a lot.

Chryco Psycho

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on July 17, 2017, 04:17:56 PM

That bites , Glad you made it to Carlisle though

jimynick

Seeing as how I was in Murray's car with Brad it was a good,clear ride home until it started raining torrentially just before we got into Cambridge. It was all good though, as I jumped out into the deluge as Murray stayed at the wheel to make sure the car didn't stall out or anything.  :Stirring:  It suddenly became clear to me that buying enough junk that it took about 6 soggy trips to the trunk may've not been the smartest thing I could have done. LOL Quite a ride and quite a show and quite a good time meeting new friends!  :grouphug:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

ViperMan

Ooooh now THAT is a bummer...   :-[

torredcuda

Came home to my fridge making a funny noise but it`s an antique (20-25 yrs old?) so I`m not surprised is probably going to give out soon.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

734406PK

My wife Susan and I (#22&21) got home ok.  Susan bought a '65 Ford F100 p/u from Marysville, PA. 15 mins from Carlisle, so we trailered it home. She is very excited with this truck... it's the first classic vehicle she has ever owned, already she understands the passion we all have for our vintage Mopars.  :)

J-Code Jeni

Ummm... excuse me, pictures please @734406PK ! '65 is a great year for Ford trucks, she should be excited and I'm thrilled for her!!  :veryexcited: :cooldance: :veryexcited:

Quote from: 734406PK on July 19, 2017, 06:41:51 PM
My wife Susan and I (#22&21) got home ok.  Susan bought a '65 Ford F100 p/u from Marysville, PA. 15 mins from Carlisle, so we trailered it home. She is very excited with this truck... it's the first classic vehicle she has ever owned, already she understands the passion we all have for our vintage Mopars.  :)

734406PK

Here are some pics, hope this works!::

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: 734406PK on July 19, 2017, 06:41:51 PM

Hey Andy! Tell Susan congratulations!! She's gonna have a blast driving that truck. Pixie and I sure did enjoy spending time with both of you this weekend!
Rev-It-Up

blown motor

Cool old truck. Congratulations.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

J-Code Jeni

Oh my gosh- that truck is too cool! I love it!  8)  Please pass along my congratulations & thanks so much for sharing!

:congrats:

1ownr

Andy - I was hoping you would post a pic of the truck, looks great, Susan will have fun with that.

Judy & Charlie

Chryco Psycho

Congrats on getting the truck Susan !!
Great to see both of you again
I just got back to Panama this AM  & My computer is dead  :bricks:

Cuda Cody

Super neat truck!!!!  Congratulations on the new vehicle.  Looks like you'll have a lot of fun with that one.   :banana: