Main Menu

One Last Photo Album - Carlisle... ...by a 4-Year Old...

Started by ViperMan, July 23, 2017, 12:38:44 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ViperMan

Thanks everyone!  I would like to get her a nice camera of her own - maybe for her birthday this year.  :)

blown motor

We could designate her the official photographer of e-bodies.org at Carlisle.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

MEK-Dangerous

To be honest, those pictures were great! I'm sure if it were me at that age, you would be seeing my finger in every picture.

My favorite pic was the row of porta johns. What was she thinking?    :)

Spikedog08

Too funny!  I was in the trunk of the car and she came over and wanted a picture . . . And I said wait until I can at least see you, so I was looking through the shaker so she could see me.  Damn am i fat!! Time for a diet!   :veryexcited:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ViperMan

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on July 25, 2017, 01:45:11 PM
To be honest, those pictures were great! I'm sure if it were me at that age, you would be seeing my finger in every picture.

My favorite pic was the row of porta johns. What was she thinking?    :)

Oh, I left out SEVERAL pictures of the grass, and of Meghan's feet...  :)

And yes, we were walking down the row of e-bodies and I hear, "*click* - there, I took a picture of the bathrooms..."  Ash and I were like, "Well alrighty then!"   :haha:

HP2

Kids certainly have a different perspective of the world we live in.  I always enjoying seeing my kids pictures simply because what they find interesting is sometimes such a big departure from my view. I've noticed they tend to be much more experiences focused than object focused. People, drinks, food, walking, standing in line, all become photographic experiences for them.

cavemanno1

Great pictures and cute girl you have!

I swear my 4-year-old son shoots better pictures than my 16-year-old daughter or my wife that matter.Kids love new things and always copy us!