Main Menu

1970 challenger r/t - $13000

Started by ec_co, February 12, 2017, 10:34:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/5998280810.html

70 true r/t. 383 4speed car..originally a b7 blue white top white stripe car .has had qrtr.panels put on at sometime..needs trunk floor but have new panels..frame rails solid ..floor pans pretty solid ..rebuilt 4 speed.New clutch.shifter linkage..u joints.etc..does run but needs new fuel pump which I have and plan on putting on..have alot of parts to go with car ..don't have front or back glass..side glass is in car still..clear title..fender tag on car ..only for sale for a short time...don't need to sell just too busy to paint it right now..no scammers....no g mail ..call or text 785 34two 77ten...
13k...
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

RUNCHARGER

I like that one and it looks somewhat complete.
Sheldon

erik70rt

Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

Moparman82

That's my old decklid/spoiler lol I sold it to a guy in western Nebraska that had a really clean hemi Orange v-code chally, he was gonna use it as garage art, last time I saw him he said he sold it to a guy he met at a car show in colorado who was rebuilding a 383 4spd RT...and there it is, beware....it has 2 hail dings on it LOL
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!