Main Menu

1970 Plymouth Barracuda Hemi Recreation

Started by MasonDaniel7, June 09, 2022, 12:18:43 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

cuda hunter

90+ grand for a bh car.  That has broken antenna, rubbing tires, paint chipping, windows not working, leaking oil.   I'm sure there is more.   Seems like way too much.
Not to mention the vin is a reissue, no fender tag and no mention of a build sheet either.

Ahhh, it's just a 70 BH car afterall. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

You have to look at cars like these from the perspective of being a modified car. The type of people purchasing cars like this don't care about the VIN number being a BH, or no tag/sheet....they just want a cool car...

Now as for the quality issues, that's a different story....One would have to decide if they can put up with those issues when spending $90K....and a lot of people likely would.... :looney:  They feel it takes more time and more money to build their dream car, why not buy one finished and be driving today... :dunno:

Being in the business of building cars, I hear it everyday  :yes:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration