Main Menu

1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda Professionally Restored 426 Hemi Cuda Clone with A/C

Started by MasonDaniel7, May 04, 2022, 12:14:14 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

cuda hunter

BH23GOB152349

At least this car has a description. 
But, it is another bh barracuda that has lost it's history in order to hold a hemi. 
Why in the world do custom builders insist on erasing the history since the history is partially on the vin tag anyway.  I find this to be quite disgusting.  At least save the documentation and offer it with the sale. 

SoCal Classic Car Storage, LLC in Laguna Hills, CA is proud to present this fully restored 1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda clone wearing a lime green paint finish and the highly iconic strobed stripes.  On behalf of one of our client's, we're consigning this vehicle and offering it for sale.  As part of a private collection, this Hemi Cuda underwent a full restoration by a professional shop and it shows in every way.  With a no expense spared budget, it was methodically restored and accessorized with some of the best and popular Go-Fast goodies.  So please take a few minutes to digest all of it's perfection and glory as you read through a list of specifications below. 

GENERAL INFO:

What started life as a 1970 Plymouth Barracuda (318 motor) has been transformed into a 426 Hemi Cuda. The restoration process took the better part of three years and was performed by Streetside Restorations out of Babylon, NY.  They started with a low mileage (87,000) rust free Barracuda and either rebuilt, restored or replaced all of the mechanical components (suspension, fuel lines, etc) as well as a complete overhaul on a 426 motor.  The 727 transmission and 3:73 Dana rear differential were also rebuilt and installed at that time. A binder with receipts outlines every purchased replacement part as well as all aspects of the build.

For a walk-around video, copy/paste:   https://youtu.be/GVkxdAiphks

ENGINE - DRIVETRAIN:

426 HEMI w/AC
Holley 750cfm Carb with Electric Choke
4 Core Radiator
4000cfm 12" Electric Fan
New Gas Tank
New DynoMax Mufflers
New Hooker Headers
727 Trans. with Aluminum Pan -  Shift Kit and Trans. Cooler
3:73 Dana Diff.
Front/Rear Disc Brakes
15" Rallye Wheels
BF Goodrich 235 (front)
BF Goodrich 255 (rear)

INTERIOR:

Complete Interior Restoration
New Vacuum Formed Dash Pad
Refinished Woodgrain Insert
New Instrument Cluster
New Stereo/Bluetooth Connectivity
New Hidden Speakers
New Auto Meter Tach
Rebuilt Clock
New Seat Covers (front/back)
New Seat Belts (front/back)
New Headliner w/Bows
New Roof Rail Weather Stripping
New Visors
New Molded Carpet/Insulation
New Interior Hardware Kit
New Window Cranks
New Door Handles
New Rear View Mirror
New Gas Pedal Assembly
New Pivot Assembly
New Brake Pedal Bushing
New Rear Deck Cover and Pad
New Rear Seat Divider
New Dome Light Assembly
New Door Sill Plates
Remanufactured Steering Column
New Shifter Assembly
New Heater & AC Box Assembly
New Firewall Insulation
Firewall Stiffening Plate
Clear CA title in-hand.

So if you're in the market for a professionally restored, turn-key Hemi Cuda clone with a binder full of receipts, consider stopping by for a peek. You won't be disappointed and once you get behind the wheel, the rumble from that 426 will make all your worries disappear and leave you with a permanent smile.  And who doesn't like to smile?  😀

Here at SoCal Classic Car Storage, we've built a reputation for providing above and beyond service to both our storage customers as well as our consignment customers. (Please see our Yelp reviews for further reassurance of our customer satisfaction)  With that said, we're only interested in a smooth and hassle free transaction on this sale. So, please have your finances in order and permission from your spouse if needed.  We'll accept cash, bank check (must clear before release of vehicle) or wire transfer.  No exceptions.  Sold as-is, no warranty.  I reserve the right to end this advertisement at any time.

We can assist in transporting as well.  We've collected a list of trusted shippers we've used over the years.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda_mark

The video looks like it was recorded with a flip phone from 2005

Mr Cuda

Is it only me, I want my hemi clone to be a hemi clone. Not an AAR barracuda with a Cuda hood.
I'm not going to get into picking out details,  but what is with all these "restored" cars with the painted door strikers/ latches?

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mopsquad

Single 4-barrell?  Definitely all over the place. 

Comment on the price?

cuda hunter

No fender tag or build sheet or documentation of it's history.

But I'm welcome to call and talk about the car. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee