Main Menu

1974 Plymouth Barracuda 426 HEMI FRAME OFF RESTO 700 HP DYNO !

Started by MasonDaniel7, May 06, 2022, 12:13:37 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

Cuda_mark

Just curious...does anyone know how to do a frame off restoration on a unibody car? Seems counterproductive.

Mopsquad

"reverse Engineered hood with remote control - flame thrower - detachable steering wheel"

Yes!!!

Cool car, I don't doubt the double the asking price build cost.

flame thrower!

Brads70

Cool car, some nice details like how the switch panel in nicely  sunk into the dash, cage looks nice what you can see of it.  I don't care for the crazy rear wheel spacers, be nicer with the right spaced rims and a Dana? I'd want to see more of those welded spindles  also....?
I'm sure he has more into it than the asking price. Around here the cops would have it pulled off the road first time  they noticed it though.....

dodj

Quote from: Cuda_mark on May 06, 2022, 05:15:55 AM
Just curious...does anyone know how to do a frame off restoration on a unibody car? Seems counterproductive.
this....can't do a 'frame off'...so how do you believe anything else?  :huh:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Mr Cuda

Hot Wheels issued a recall for installing the flame package to the exterior,  and muscle machines is suing for plagiarism.
Other than that, not my kind of Cuda. I'm sure the kids at the drive in love it.

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda_mark on May 06, 2022, 05:15:55 AM

Here's a "frame off" restoration I did on a 1971 Challenger convertible... :yes: :rofl: :rofl:

http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com/PAST-RESTO-1.html
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration