Main Menu

1970 426 hemi cuda Cail Craigslist

Started by mopartaz, March 26, 2020, 09:11:27 AM

Previous topic Next topic

6pack

I would say you may be able to purchase an original for that coin.  It is a great looking car.  I also say it is worth $80k.  It always cost more to build than they are worth.

RUNCHARGER

Not "the nicest cuda in the country".
Sheldon

JS29

Rallye dash cluster with a two speed wiper motor!!!  :foul:

6bblgt

Quote from: 6pack on March 26, 2020, 09:15:52 AM
I would say you may be able to purchase an original for that coin.  It is a great looking car.  I also say it is worth $80k.  It always cost more to build than they are worth.

an original hemi'cuda convertible for $150K  :rofl: I don't think so!

anlauto

If I'm reading it right, it started out as a 383 Cuda convertible, that would likely be worth $80K minimum restored....so add a Hemi and all the other upgrades, you might get into the six figures...problem is when you start customizing a car you need to find a buyer with the same taste, and I agree it would have cost more to build it. :alan2cents:

I'm not jiving with the velour seats, that shifter handle, and what the heck was the frame connectors made of, an old shelving unit ? :huh:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71vert340

"and what the heck was the frame connectors made of, an old shelving unit "
  Now Alan, that made me laugh. Good one. :clapping:
Terry

318Stroker

He missed the mark on the hood, since all Hemi Cudas were shakers.

6pack

I believe I seen an original hemi cuda on cars on line for 150k. I do not remember if it was a ragtop or not. but it was 150k and original.

HP_Cuda

Sadly he missed the mark by about 100k

:haha:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200