Main Menu

1970 440+6 Cuda for sale

Started by erndog, December 08, 2017, 12:59:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

erndog

selling for a freind:1970 Cuda 440+6 super trac pak 410 dana 4 speed, 52k original miles no rust no wrecks original body panels original glass, mint 3 speaker dash, restored ralley cluster, console, original pistol grip restored by hurst, factory rear defog,throuh valance exhaust,restored grill and headlamp buckets,power steering,factory power disc brakes,added NOS factory rear louver, shaker hood, rear wing, car has fresh FHO Hemi with full TTI exhaust, center force clutch, front suspension all rebuilt and powdercoated,NOS hemi leaf springs, car was originaly green was painted black with flames in laquer in 1978, looks like it was done yesterday, very cool car looks incredible, drives beautifully, show or drag race, should be kept as is not returned to stock a real 70's time capsule, original # trans currently in car, fresh original # motor complete with aluminum intake and factory carbs, goes with the car, have fender tag, a real deal v code car, 85k email me for pix car needs to go to a new owner email me at junkpartz@aol.com

HP_Cuda

Pics of the broadcast sheet and data plate would go a long way.

Top dollar for a repaint and other odds and ends will probably be a hard sell.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Cuda Cody

Sounds like a cool car @erndog    :)  Any photos of it?

And welcome to the site!   :welcome:

303 Mopar

That car sounds awesome!  I would love to see pics or better yet a video!   :banana:

RUNCHARGER

Photos would help. What is the location? Do you have all receipts for the Hemi and how big is it?
Sheldon

wingcarenvy

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I bought a car from this person years ago and lets just say buyer beware! PM me if you want to know the details.

nsmall

@erndog Got any pictures of the car?  Its easy to post pics on this site.

anlauto

Sounds cool and priced right based on the description  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Quote from: erndog on December 08, 2017, 12:59:49 PM
email me for pix                                         email me at junkpartz@aol.com
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

erndog

Tim Banning FHO motor is 485 cubic inch, entire drivetrain has apx 2500 miles on it, twin blueprinted holley 750s, very crisp motor car is turn key drive away done, no assembly needed, buy today drive today have all reciepts

Desmond

I e-mailed for pics. Might be cool. But Nothing yet.