Main Menu

1970 AAR Cuda, FC7, 4 spd. white int.

Started by LoStHeMi, April 25, 2024, 04:26:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

BS23J0B296092

I do like that white interior.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

BS23J0B296092

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

mike ketterer

i wonder if the motor and trans numbers have been inspected for correctness. i have seven cars and t/a motors and transmission and all my number and fonts are consistent and not f//ked with and are different than a couple of the aars going through mecuum

anlauto

Quote from: cuda hunter on April 25, 2024, 06:05:03 PMBS23J0B296092

I do like that white interior.

Couldn't agree more, love white interiors :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Quote from: mike ketterer on April 25, 2024, 07:42:21 PMi wonder if the motor and trans numbers have been inspected for correctness. i have seven cars and t/a motors and transmission and all my number and fonts are consistent and not f//ked with and are different than a couple of the aars going through mecuum

This is why I post pictures of aar/ta's numbers.
 I have only ever touched one vin plate in my garage(sold)  so I don't have any "real" reference of numbers other than pictures. 

Transamcuda.com

www.transamcuda.com Home of the AAR Cuda Registry

1770 AAR Cudas on the registry as of 2/9/2019

cuda hunter

SeventyTX9RTRag

Quote from: Transamcuda.com on May 02, 2024, 08:22:42 PMengine and trans restamped.

Welcome to Mecum ladies and gentlemen, land of the fake cars to be auctioned.
I had Jerry McNeish come to my shop to certify my 69 Z28 RS and my 69 L78 Chevelle. He told he does not go to Mecum to certify anymore because there are just so many fakes.