Main Menu

1970 AAR Cuda, FC7, 4 spd. white int.

Started by LoStHeMi, April 25, 2024, 04:26:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

BS23J0B296092

I do like that white interior.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

BS23J0B296092

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

mike ketterer

i wonder if the motor and trans numbers have been inspected for correctness. i have seven cars and t/a motors and transmission and all my number and fonts are consistent and not f//ked with and are different than a couple of the aars going through mecuum

anlauto

Quote from: cuda hunter on April 25, 2024, 06:05:03 PMBS23J0B296092

I do like that white interior.

Couldn't agree more, love white interiors :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Quote from: mike ketterer on April 25, 2024, 07:42:21 PMi wonder if the motor and trans numbers have been inspected for correctness. i have seven cars and t/a motors and transmission and all my number and fonts are consistent and not f//ked with and are different than a couple of the aars going through mecuum

This is why I post pictures of aar/ta's numbers.
 I have only ever touched one vin plate in my garage(sold)  so I don't have any "real" reference of numbers other than pictures. 

Transamcuda.com

www.transamcuda.com Home of the AAR Cuda Registry

1770 AAR Cudas on the registry as of 2/9/2019

cuda hunter