Main Menu

1970 AAR Cuda unrestored on craigslist (BC, Canada)

Started by Gizmo327, August 07, 2019, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Floyd

kathyscuda

pretty damn expensive considering there was a mint FY1 t/a on marketplace for 45k.

anlauto

That would be $50K CDN....I want $40K CDN for mine so I'm glad his is not cheaper   :rofl: :rofl:

Doesn't mention anything about the motor  :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

At $1.30 on the dollar $50K CAD is around $38.5K USD.

6pack

That is a good deal for someone who wants to put another $38k in it and wait a year or so to make it great again.  But that is one way to do it.

gzig5

I'd be strongly tempted to get it running reliably, put a new carpet in and just drive it.   But I'd need to buy a lotto ticket first.

RUNCHARGER

I live near and I won't even drive over to look at it. There is no getting a fair deal out of some people.
Sheldon

ragtopdodge

anlauto

Quote from: ragtopdodge on August 08, 2019, 01:59:42 PM
if it was only a stick shift...

We wouldn't be having a discussion, it would be gone by now !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

DeathProofCuda

Personally I was very happy to see that it was an automatic, otherwise I'd probably be on my way to Squamish right now and trying to figure out how I was going to justify buying it to the wife.

Brads70

Quote from: DeathProofCuda on August 08, 2019, 03:25:53 PM

Personally I was very happy to see that it was an automatic, otherwise I'd probably be on my way to Squamish right now and trying to figure out how I was going to justify buying it to the wife.

:haha: