Main Menu

FF4 AAR auto

Started by LoStHeMi, January 24, 2023, 02:53:44 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Pretty close to the one I'm currently restoring....both FF4 autos with green interior :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JH27N0B

That color has really grown on me.
I'd love to have an F4 convertible with white interior, top and stripes someday.  :drooling:
Most Mopar fans look down on browns and metallic greens. I've got a couple brown cars, I need a couple green ones to build my island of unwanted toys collection!

anlauto

I agree, these colours look beautiful when they are fresh in a modern base clear...  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

R/T's 4 R/P

Yes, I miss mine. It was an amazingly popular car at shows due to the color.
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

anlauto

cudamadd

That was very good anlauto  most things in this country are up side down gota have a laugh cheers  :australia:

R/T's 4 R/P

70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

Fastmark

Funny how time changes things. That color is rare on AARs but common on other big Mopars. I judged one that color at a show last fall and it was a crowd favorite . The color new popped. I bought my F4 green one in 78 and it has the original paint. It does look dull. All matching. I hope to restore it some day. I've given it to my son.

torredcuda

If it was a four speed and I had an extra $100k laying around....   :burnout:
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

anlauto

Here's a couple I've restored in the past...This AAR is a four speed... :D

EV2RTSE

The first AAR I ever saw as a kid was F4. That car made quite an impression on me. It's the one that's (most likely) still sitting, buried in the weeds just as in this picture that was plastered all over the internet a while ago. Every time I see an F4 AAR I do a double take to see if it's the "lost" one.

Brads70

It seems like every Mopar for sale that I went to look at in the late 80's was either B5 Blue or this color. I didn't care for either one back then but the F4 has grown on me. I think it was the interiors were usually the same color , too much of the same IMO? Looks good when fresh, not so good faded.... :alan2cents: