Main Menu

1970 Challenger 340 auto. GoMango, Great documentation SOLD

Started by benlavigne, July 18, 2021, 11:10:59 AM

Previous topic Next topic

benlavigne

I am putting my Challenger up for sale, if you want to see the complete sorry, please see my tread: https://forum.e-bodies.org/your-restoration-project-roseville-moparts/10/1970-a66-go-mango-challenger-dealer-demo-current-pics/8648/msg119319#msg119319

To recap, it was ordered as a dealer demo locally, with an incredible number of options, such as A66 340 package, A36 Performance package (3.55's, Hemi suspension, PS cooler, clutch fan, etc...), louvers, spoilers, rallye dash, 6-way seat, Power windows, Rim-Blow, Deluxe seat belts, AM-FM stereo, etc....
I have documentation from day one, such as invoice from Chrysler Canada, 2 broadcast sheets, ownership history, even pictures from 1970 at the dealer!
The car was body restored (not rotisserie), still has factory undercoat (plus extra, as per J55 option, undercoating & Hood pad).
Engine, transmission, cowl, rad support, original door sticket and VIN tag are all matching numbers, still has the original AVS carb, manifolds, etc... Currently has a little bit over 60 000 miles.
Two sets of wheels, 14'' Road wheels As per Broadcast sheet) with new T/A's, 15'' Rallyes with Polyglas
Car is in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Borders from US should be open by mid-August... I can send 100's of pics, I do collector-car appraisals, so I feel I can decribe it correctly and accurately. Can assist in shipping and documentation needed (easy as car was US-built, no special tariffs for US buyer)
Car has received an invitation and is registered for MCACN in November if new owner wishes to show it there...
Asking $54 900 US$ (approx 68K CDN).

Ben
(438) 378-3996
benlavigne@hotmail.com

anlauto

Good luck with your sale, I'm guessing you have your eye on something even better ?  :yes:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mopsquad

The price is fair and your rep should get it sold fast.

headejm

@benlavigne That 1970 photo of your car sitting in front of the dealership is one of the coolest Mopar "things" I have ever seen. Awesome!  :1place:

Mr Lee

Quote from: headejm on July 21, 2021, 10:35:32 AM
@benlavigne That 1970 photo of your car sitting in front of the dealership is one of the coolest Mopar "things" I have ever seen. Awesome!  :1place:
I second that!   Wish i had some pics of my car from back then.  Thats awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

benlavigne

Quote from: Mr Lee on July 21, 2021, 01:06:50 PM
Quote from: headejm on July 21, 2021, 10:35:32 AM
I second that!   Wish i had some pics of my car from back then.  Thats awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And this is the best one! Shows that the spoiler was most probably a factory screw-up... ;-)

Ben

benlavigne

My Challenger is sold, staying in Canada, moving to a Nova Scotia enthusiast who will keep it's history alive...
Now... I have this wad of cash burning a hole in my pockets, lol!

Ben

JH27N0B

headejm

Congratulations! Lucky guy being able to buy your beautiful car.  :cheers:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration