Main Menu

1970 Challenger 383 4spd

Started by LoStHeMi, June 21, 2020, 04:44:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mr Lee

I think this is a very good looking car.  Of course I'm partial to F4 as it's the same color as my car.  Actually mine is also a rotisserie restored 383 RT born an auto and now a 4 speed. 
Current price is $62k.  Is that a "buy it now" price or did someone bid that?   Am I crazy or isn't this a 40 something thousand dollar car?
And there was never a hood white-out, was there? 
Looks like they should've replaced the dash wood grain.  But still, a nice looking car in my opinion. Love the steelies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

headejm

:iagree: Very sharp car. Looks fast! $62k is the "buy it now" price which seems kinda high but not outrageous. That front photo is BA! Love the color and stripe package. If it were mine, I'd lower the back end.  :alan2cents:

71383bee

It's a Volo car. Need to be very careful of some of the cars going through there. They are not all consignment cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
73 Challenger Rallye - 340 4 speed - K6 w/ White Top
70 Challenger Convertible - 318 Auto - K5 w/ White Top

anlauto

White "blackout" looks terrible in my opinion...defeats the purpose totally :alan2cents:  .... otherwise, nice car :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Sorry: I just can't hold it back, I hate the whiteout on the hood. Car looks decent though, a bit high priced.
Sheldon

cudamadd

Have to  :iagree: not a fan of the white on the hood