Main Menu

1970 Challenger 440 6 pack 4 speed for sale. SOLD.

Started by Dr V, July 29, 2019, 08:58:18 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Dr V

For sale is my 1970 Dodge Challenger 440 six pack 4-speed car. I acquired this car earlier this year and something else has just popped up that is a must have for me so this one has to go. The car wears its original color burnt orange exterior, with burnt orange interior, white stripe and white top. Pretty rare combination. The car is not numbers matching but was restored beautifully about five years ago. The car has a 355 Dana in it, has the fender tag, and also two build sheets. If you would have any further questions please contact me or if you need more pictures I have them as well. Eric
Price is 65k OBO
Ericamyv@verizon.net
814 397 4558

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @Dr V   :welcome:  Great looking Challenger!   :perfect10:  :1place: 

dodgemania

JS29

6pack

So, what is the other car that popped up a Mopar I hope.  Also, I like your car nice combo.

Dr V

Actually I have had my eye on a Daytona and a Mod Top car for a number of years and I am close to both and want to make sure that I have the funds available.. and I also put a deposit down on a build for a 2020 C8 Vette as well this week..Don't crucify me, I have 5 Mopars from 1968 to  2019  but I also have Porsches and a Ford in the barn as well. I kinda like em all . .. thanks to all on the compliments. It is a super clean car and is stunning in person.

Chryco Psycho

Beautiful Chall , good luck with the sale  :bigthumb:
& Welcome to the site as well  :wave:

mopar thunder

:welcome: from Florida. That is a really nice looking car. Good luck with the sale. And may I add that is a really nice stable you have.  :cheers:

RUNCHARGER

Not sure I'd sell this one, good luck with the sale. It should sell right away I think.
Sheldon

Dr V

I know, I had all intentions of keeping this car. But I don't want to part with my other three old Mopars at this time. They are more valuable to me.

JS29

That is the same color combo as my project R/T S/E 383, auto, strip, interior and all. that dose look nice.  :1place:

Culvers

Do you have pics of the fender tag and broadcast sheet?

RzeroB

Quote from: Dr V on July 30, 2019, 07:22:39 AM
I know, I had all intentions of keeping this car. But I don't want to part with my other three old Mopars at this time. They are more valuable to me.

Ok, I have to ask Dr V ... what are your other "three old Mopars" that you are keeping??  :notsure:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Dr V

Email me at ericamyv@verizon.net  and i will send you pics of the tag and sheet..

Dr V

My other three cars are staying with me for now. The 68 Charger white with gold interior is my first one that I ever bought. Sentimental on that one. My son gets that when I'm dead and gone. The second one is my Concourse restored A12 Super Bee 4-speed console car. And the third is my 1970 Roadrunner 440 Six Pack 4 speed B5 blue car. Unrestored Survivor with 5,000 miles on it.