Main Menu

1970 challenger SE

Started by Fastmark, April 15, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Fastmark

Im selling off another project car. This is a Texas car so rust is very minimal. It is a 318 auto on the floor, power steering and brakes with and 8 3/4 rear end. It is mostly complete but not running. It was running when parked in 2001 but consider it a non running car. I'm having trouble posting pictures here so I might not be able to post one. I have a very good description on my Dallas Craigslist add with my contact information. I have a flicker account also with 150 photos. The price is $10,500.
Mark

BFM_Cuda

RUNCHARGER

Do you have a clear title? Any other SE stuff there, like the dome light, moldings etc?
Sheldon

Fastmark

Rear molding is there. Clean title. Waiting for it to get back from the state in my name. I may have some of the door and quarter trim moldings. Light is not there but overhead console is there.

RUNCHARGER

Thanks, it would be a long haul but not much welding to do by the look of it.
Sheldon

Fastmark

I've sold several cars to guys who live in the rust belt. All are amazed at the condition of the metal. A little drive time will save you thousands on AMD parts and labor. And you won't have a Chinese patched together car!

RUNCHARGER

Yes: I bought my 70 383 sweptline truck from Arizona and it was time well spent going to get it. I don't mind welding but it can make a 6 month project an 18 month project right smartly.
Sheldon

Fastmark

Car is sold.