Main Menu

1970 Challenger TA

Started by 1badfish, September 06, 2017, 06:36:28 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1badfish

Another TA I seen for sale on FB. Looks like a decent car. Guys are beating him up awful bad about the non numbers block. He does have a TA block available to go with the car.

I'm going to sell my TA. I only drive it 50 miles a year so it needs to go to a better home. It's FT6 with H6T5 tan interior. It's immaculate top and bottom. It took 2nd at Carlisle in 2009 and was in the invitational building in 2010 at Carlisle. It has the fender tag but the sheet is 1 number off, but a FT6 H6T5 D21 car also. Factory error??? I wasn't there so I don't know. .. It does NOT have a TA block in it. It has a 70 340 that I stroked to 416 with eddy aluminum heads. It's 11:1 that runs in pump gas due to the aluminum heads and the cam overlap. It's a roller cam and roller rockers. Everything else is TA. Correct intake, carbs, air cleaner, radiator, exhaust , etc.. I also put a b body rear in it to fit L60s comfortably. It runs 12.40s but the best is 12.37. It's a beast for a TA. . It's also all original metal except a small patch behind the drivers tire. Other than that it's all original metal. It's ready to drive, show, or race. Of course I want a billion dollars out of it but in all seriousness, what's a fair price for it? I'm not being arrogant at all but it really is an absolutely beautiful car.

Think he wants $60k USD

Cuda Cody

1badfish

Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 06, 2017, 07:06:58 PM
Nicely done car!!!

Here's the Tag. Would look great with Rallye wheels (The car not the fender tag lol!)  :banana:

Crocha617

His name is Chris he's in NJ. He has a couple of AAR projects for sale also. If you are interested I have his info.

1badfish

Quote from: Crocha617 on September 06, 2017, 07:40:26 PM
His name is Chris he's in NJ. He has a couple of AAR projects for sale also. If you are interested I have his info.

From what I read he sold his Red Auto project and not ready to let go of his FC7 4 spd project.  :cheers:

ec_co

nice looking car. that is one of those colors that looks way better in person
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Crocha617

Quote from: 1badfish on September 06, 2017, 07:46:20 PM
Quote from: Crocha617 on September 06, 2017, 07:40:26 PM

From what I read he sold his Red Auto project and not ready to let go of his FC7 4 spd project.  :cheers:

You might be right I haven't talked to him in at least a week. He had just put the red one on ebay when I talked to him. I think the FC7 could be bought for the right price.

JS29

No N85 or A62 on the fender tag, Rallye dash may not be original. :alan2cents: