Main Menu

1970 Cuda AAR for sale

Started by HP_Cuda, July 19, 2017, 12:33:28 PM

Previous topic Next topic

HP_Cuda

Kinda perplexed on the rear antenna setup but maybe something someone would take on here.

Not too excited about having 6 sleeves in the motor though.

www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Plymouth-Barracuda-/132259331118?hash=item1ecb453c2e:g:dn4AAOSwidlZZVj8&vxp=mtr
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Cuda Cody

I'm curious where this one will end up on the final bid.

Spikedog08

I am even more curious what the reserve is?   :huh:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

750-h2

Quote from: HP_Cuda on July 19, 2017, 12:33:28 PM

Kinda perplexed on the rear antenna setup but maybe something someone would take on here.

Not too excited about having 6 sleeves in the motor though.

www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Plymouth-Barracuda-/132259331118?hash=item1ecb453c2e:g:dn4AAOSwidlZZVj8&vxp=mtr

When done properly a sleeved block is better than new. Many racers sleeve their blocks for added strength.

BFM_Cuda

anlauto

Yea....That ones not bad either :alan2cents: :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ec_co

when done correctly, @ $100K? matching #s 4spd in a desirable color  :twothumbsup:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

71GranCoupe

Sleeves done right are not a problem. You see sleeves in many industrial diesels all the time, standard procedure, and if done right will last and not be an issue. Cool car for sure. :stayinlane:

headejm

@anlauto  What is your estimate to get this AAR back to show quality? Looks like everything has to be redone.  :notsure:

anlauto

Probably $70K-$75K USD needs full quarters for sure probably a decent amount of metal work. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

HP_Cuda

Feel free to buy a sleeved motor all you want, I know from experience that sleeved motors were treated quite poorly and would not trust. Heck why not sleeve the whole thing at this point.

I also believe that a sleeved motor loses that original portion of a build like this.

:alan2cents:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

BFM_Cuda

Quote from: Spikedog Rules! on July 19, 2017, 01:06:39 PM
I am even more curious what the reserve is?   :huh:

Well it hit $30K this morning and still hasn't met the reserve...   Looks like I'm out...    :rubeyes:

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: Yes I think that is the perfect AAR option wise and it has a few trinkets but anything over $30k is going to hurt in the end I think. You can spend a bit more and get a running, driving one (although probably not with the cool colour and rallye dash).
Sheldon

anlauto

Yup...if the bids are real......that's getting a little crazy... :crazytalk: