Main Menu

1970 cuda for sale

Started by pink aar, January 19, 2018, 02:57:34 AM

Previous topic Next topic

xx88man

Now THAT is a deal IMO. It won't last long! :takemymoney:
Keep yer foot in it

Cuda Cody

If I was closer I would go take a look.  It does seem like it could be a good deal.

750-h2

Looks like its been mini tubed.

fc7cuda

Quote from: 750-h2 on January 19, 2018, 09:42:59 AM
Looks like its been mini tubed.

:iagree: probably more work there than meets the eye.

HP_Cuda

Till ya get a look under the cuda you won't know how hacked up it is.

Interesting stripe setup tho.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

303 Mopar

Talking to the owner, Minor bubbles on bottom of back quarters. Clean title. Bought the car off of second owner family. He had turned it into a street track car in the 70s. Have not found the build sheet. Quarters have been rolled for larger tires, not a mopar guy or have owned one. Just lucked upon this one by word of mouth.  It had never been listed for sale, just listed last night and it does not look like it will make it through the day without being sold.

He sent these pics.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HP_Cuda

Too bad it deviated from its original state, it did have some
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

RUNCHARGER

Original small engine and trans go with it which is good. It's an okay deal I suppose but to restore it there is a lot of metalwork and missing parts. It may sell for that price but likely will stay in it's current form I bet.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

Racer57

I know this car, but its been alot of years.  This is the car that I fell in love with when I had my 69 Barracuda. Good friend of mine in central IL owned this in '72 and ran the hell outta it. It had a 340 4sp and I was always helping him put new clutch plates in it. He decided to put an auto in it and I helped him put the tranny with a B&M shift kit and Shifter. He could cruise down the main cruise route and when he manually shifted from 1-2 and 2-3rd it would chirp the G60 tires. Now keep in mind that we were in our late teens during all this. The 340 finally wore out, so he got a 360 for it. Bigger cubes = more power =  wrong !!  The way I know that is his car, is the interior. His parents paid an outrageous amount ($600 ?) to have the buckets and rear seats completely redone with a heavy and high quality material.  The blue has black streaks through it and looked fantastic when new.  He finally sold it to a mutual friend of ours who stripped it down for drag racing and put a 440 in it.  I had thought he put a roll cage in it, but not sure. It sat in an old barn of mine for over 10 years, then was moved somewhere else. That owner died last year and now here it is. The ad says they are trying to get some missing parts from the second owners family who is the one that I said had died. Its an honest mistake due to the number of years, but they are actually the 3rd owner. My friend who had the car when I helped him, parents bought it used.

Sent the link to my buddy. When he saw the bucket seats, he agreed. That is his old car. I asked him if he had any pictures of it. Said he didn't.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

cuda dad

Not a bad deal at all, for someone.