Main Menu

1970 Cuda N Code Numbers Matching

Started by 303 Mopar, October 14, 2017, 11:20:55 AM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

I saw this Cuda for sale today at a Cars N Coffee.  It is a '70 Cuda N code numbers matching according to the owner as I did not have a chance to verify.  He has owned it for 10 years and rarely drove it.  It comes with the original 15" rallye wheels and everything to put the AC back on.  I can tell you the trunk floor will need to be replaced, and the back quarters have been replaced with not the greatest paint job.

Price is $35,000

I am happy to help go look this car over more thoroughly if someone is interested. 

303 Mopar

More.... :unitedstates:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HP_Cuda

Trunk floor isn't right but could be a good driver for someone.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

Sad state of the hobby when you have to spend $35,000.00 to get "a driver" :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HP_Cuda

I guess you blasted by the part where I said "could be".

:haha:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

1badfish

Quote from: anlauto on October 14, 2017, 12:58:51 PM

No kidding! And that wont get you a 4spd driver either.  :headbang:

RzeroB

Quote from: anlauto on October 14, 2017, 12:58:51 PM

It's a double-edged sword ... sad for those trying to get in with an E-body  :o  ... great for those wanting to cash-out with their E-body.  :bigmoney:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

cavemanno1

Now if she was a 4 speed I'd be interested but just under 30k!

1 Wild R/T

I'd give 35K for this before I'd give 77K for the "investment grade" 71 in the other thread....

RUNCHARGER

I would take the $35k and buy one of the AAR or T/A projects listed lately. When all the smoke cleared you would have done the same amount of work (building it right the first time and not repairing) but have a better car IMHO.
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on October 15, 2017, 01:37:03 PM
I would take the $35k and buy one of the AAR or T/A projects listed lately. When all the smoke cleared you would have done the same amount of work (building it right the first time and not repairing) but have a better car IMHO.

Yup... I'm not looking to do anything but a T/A-AAR project is a very good choice... And I agree I'd rather start with a project where I'm not paying for crappy work that I'm gonna toss anyway...