Main Menu

1970 Cuda Rapid Transit Custom

Started by LoStHeMi, April 23, 2023, 02:53:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I can't believe they haven't found another old tire and put the Crager back on the front corner  :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Yeah, that is ridiculous in my opinion. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

What should this car sell for?
What did the other rapid transit's sell for recently? 
Wouldn't this one be more valuable than any of the other rapid transit system cars? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Spikedog08

Quote from: cuda hunter on April 23, 2023, 05:30:09 PM
What should this car sell for?
What did the other rapid transit's sell for recently? 
Wouldn't this one be more valuable than any of the other rapid transit system cars?

From someone that loves Cuda's . . Sure I think it should sell for more than the others BUT . . All the other cars sold for less than $500k.  Certainly be watching this one . . Would love to own it.  But I feel the current owners are just looking for a payday and don't really care about the history or the car. 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

cuda hunter

In a world of modified cars I am surprised that 500K would be the suspected value.

This thing is THE factory approved modified car.

This car really shows where the car world was heading had it not been for economics stepping in the way.   (I was not there)

I feel it is one of the top 3 most historical mopar cars ever made.  If not the most.