Main Menu

1970 Dodge Challenger 340 SE R/T in "Sublime" Sweet

Started by MasonDaniel7, April 20, 2020, 12:22:17 AM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

Wrong rallye cluster, console and seat covering. :alan2cents:

anlauto

It's also a big block car with a small block in it, so little details are probably not the first thing that comes to the owners mind.

Did anybody notice the ultra rare steering wheel ? :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

Overhead console is not there either ...
Could have removed the V licence plate bracket from the rear valance too

RUNCHARGER

I wonder if that might be the original trunk floor under that "stuff"? If so that body might be pretty clean.
Sheldon

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Brads70

Price seems ok if the body is solid? Goop on the trunk pan is suspect?

RUNCHARGER

Pretty sure the goop would be hiding some rust. If so though, maybe that trunk pan is still original, in which case I'm thinking that body may be pretty solid to make it this far without trunk pan replacement. Who knows though maybe that's the 3rd pan and it's rusted already.
Sheldon

anlauto

I think all the little issues are all summed up in the $32500 asking price....that's not a bad price for a hop in and go cruiser these days...If it sells in the mid to high $20's even better... :stayinlane:

JS29

Quote from: anlauto on April 20, 2020, 09:08:31 AM
It's also a big block car with a small block in it, so little details are probably not the first thing that comes to the owners mind.

Did anybody notice the ultra rare steering wheel ? :bigmoney:
Do you mean the one bolted to the wrong steering column?  :foul:

headejm

:alan2cents: That car needs either a bumblebee stripe or a longitudinal stripe. Maybe a hood blackout decal too. Otherwise, a decent looking car for the price.