Main Menu

1970 Dodge Challenger AZ craigs

Started by mopartaz, April 07, 2020, 08:20:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

cuda hunter

decent looking car at a decent price. Arizona none the less. Hard car to find from the driest state in the union. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JS29

B and A Bill

Kind of a clone I guess? The guy had a '70 383hp car. Twisted it up. Bought the proverbial 318 "grandma's car" which was a '71. And, combined the best of both to build that mut.
It is decent. Not perfect, but a nice driver. There is a fair bit of plastic filler on the body. Not horrible. But, more than he will admit to, LOL. I've seen/owned worse (I'm originally from PA rust belt).
The interior is pretty chowdered (esp the dash & console). Trunk pan is starting to rust. But, as they say, it has good bones.
I just bought it today, LOL. I'm picking it up Friday afternoon.

RUNCHARGER

Cool: Fair deal these days I think.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Congratulation on a cool car @B and A Bill  It looks like a pretty neat car and a real fair price.   :burnout:

nsmall

Congratulations.  Still trying to figure out how that was your first post here.   :thinking:

Welcome. :bradsthumb:

B and A Bill

Quote from: nsmall on April 08, 2020, 09:06:57 PM
Congratulations.  Still trying to figure out how that was your first post here.   :thinking:

Welcome. :bradsthumb:

First post because I just registered, LOL. This will be my first Challenger. I've owned lots of Mopars over the years. Mostly '70s trucks.
A couple C bodies. One B body. Always wanted an E body. But, they were just out of reach for me. Well, lots of hard work, and saving. Its finally time.
I actually came here looking for a tire/wheel thread to help me decide what size tires/wheels to replace the crap that is on the car now.
I found the thread. Lots of great examples and info!

JS29

:welcome:  @BandABill Enjoy your new ride.  :handshake:

B and A Bill

In case anybody was curious. I believe the seller was a straight shooter. I got exactly what I bargained for.

RUNCHARGER

Excellent! Post up lots of photos when you get time. We'll help with any questions that may come up as well.
Sheldon