Main Menu

1970 dodge challenger convertable - $15000

Started by ec_co, February 10, 2017, 03:36:16 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Crocha617

Crocha617

Crocha617

RUNCHARGER

Good for you! I think you did well, is it an axle pak car?
Sheldon

Crocha617

No fender tag. I havent checked the engine/trans numbers yet or looked for a build sheet. One thing I did like we're the mint rear convertible panels. These are by far the best set I've owned. They are dirty but will clean up nice.

Crocha617

383 auto console, was originally hemi orange, power top, 4 wheel manual drums, front sway bar...I got home right before dark so I haven't looked it over too well yet.

Cuda Cody

:clapping:  MAN you scored!!!!!   Tell us more about the car.  Why was he selling it and is it home in your garage right now?  :popcorn:

Stein

Sounds like a stand up guy, few and far between now days. Congrats on the purchase, wished I lived closer.

Cuda Cody

WOW, looks like an honest car.  Hard to find clean projects these days.  You did really good on that one!!!!!   :bigmoney:

Have you checked for the build sheet?

Crocha617

No Cody haven't opened up the seats yet. I'll do that in the morning. I had to unload it and clean up about 5 inches of snow when I got back tonight.

Crocha617

The guy owned it since the late 80s he had it stored at his brothers place for the last several years. I think his brother wa's forced to cleanup his property so this car and a few  others had to go asap per the town.

anlauto

From what I see....$15K is a decent deal, but it's certainly not an over the top steal.....after all it's only a base model 383 auto RT with rust. :alan2cents:
I'm sure you'll do okay when it comes time to sell :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

...with that being said.....I'll give you $1000 for the rear interior panels... :bigmoney:

RUNCHARGER

Argh! It's an orange car! I thought it was purple, very nice!
Sheldon