Main Menu

1970 Dodge Challenger HEMI R/T Hardtop, FC7, Auto

Started by LoStHeMi, April 14, 2024, 02:57:44 PM

Previous topic Next topic

LoStHeMi

JH27N0B

Seems pretty cheap for a hemi Challenger, even a NOM column automatic one.

RUNCHARGER

That's what I was wondering. I'm out of the loop but I thought most of them were touching $200k and up now?
Sheldon

JH27N0B

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on April 14, 2024, 05:37:32 PMThat's what I was wondering. I'm out of the loop but I thought most of them were touching $200k and up now?
Their ask is in line with what a broker would be asking for an equivalent V code car IMO.
My educated guesstimate is that if the car has some documented history to prove it's legit, and it's decently restored, not a perfumed pig, that even though NOM and column shift it's probably in the $165K-$185K range.  Brokers overprice their offerings therefore I'd expect to see a 200K or more asking price.

MoparCarGuy

For future reference,

JS23R0B209758
Some casual observations from the limited video. Overall looks to be a very nice car.
Originally had a standard chrome manual outside mirror but has G36 - Dual painted mirrors.
V68 - Stripe Delete but has stripes added. Wiper Motor is a model year 1969 unit (Date Code 2398 = August 26, 1968).
It would be great to see a broadcast sheet or other documentation.

RUNCHARGER

There was a purple one for sale in Quebec a year or so ago, I wonder if this is the same car? Some sketchy stuff has come out of Quebec over the decades.
Sheldon