Main Menu

1970 Dodge Challenger Original 440ci V8/4-Speed Manual/Dana 60 Rear/Added 6-Pack

Started by MasonDaniel7, February 02, 2022, 11:22:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

6pack

This place is near me.  Not a great place to purchase a vehicle.  It is a mall that closed down and they park the cars throughout the empty stores. Great idea but full of mostly problematic cars.  They highly inflate the cars price. Then if someone is interested in a car they call the consignor to drop his price to sell so they still get a high commission.  Pass.  This car look good.

MoparJunkie

A bit off topic, but I always wondered, is the radiator support supposed to be the color of the car? Looks a bit odd when you see orange through the grill. Just curious because I have an EV2 and I can't decide if I want to keep it orange, or black that front section out so it doesn't stand out so much when looking directly at the grill.

JS29

It is supposed to be blacked out. That is anlauto's pet peeve. but i agree it looks so much better blacked out.   :alan2cents:

anlauto

Quote from: JS29 on February 03, 2022, 12:45:47 PM
It is supposed to be blacked out. That is anlauto's pet peeve. but i agree it looks so much better blacked out.   :alan2cents:

Yup...just finished this today... :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

HP_Cuda

When in doubt black it out!  :haha:

Quote from: anlauto on February 03, 2022, 01:21:52 PM
Quote from: JS29 on February 03, 2022, 12:45:47 PM

Yup...just finished this today... :bigthumb:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

MoparJunkie

Awesome, thanks guys! The guy who had my project before me sprayed it all EV2, but it's still in body/paint phase, so I'll have to have that changed to black. Looks to be a satin/matt black from the pictures you guys shared.

Any other pet peeves that @anlauto has? Asking because I'm trying to do this build back to stock best I can and do it the first time right lol.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration