Main Menu

1970 Dodge Challenger project car

Started by MasonDaniel7, May 02, 2020, 12:24:33 AM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

anlauto

Other then the VIN listed in the ad, everything leads me to think it's a 1971 Challenger R/T for starters...Be cool if it was a B5 blue car with the orange plaid interior  :drooling:

But I'm guessing there's no documentation whatsoever...$10,500 is pretty realistic if it's not completely rotted out underneath  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mopar5

Looks like G code car. I would guess it needs about another 30K not including your "free" labor hours to make it nice again.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Rich G.

Are the buckets correct and what about the rear seat upholstery just out of curiosity?

JS29

:no: The front sears are from a Mid 70's B Body. Rear seat who knows.

anlauto

Quote from: Rich G. on May 02, 2020, 07:30:43 AM
Are the buckets correct and what about the rear seat upholstery just out of curiosity?

The black back seat with orange cloth inserts were an option on 1971 Challengers....not sure if it was available with B5 blue, but it sure would look nice :drooling:

cuda hunter

looks like it's an original green car. 
those rear seats are a cool option.  Were those available on the cuda's? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Quote from: cuda hunter on May 02, 2020, 09:23:31 AM
looks like it's an original green car. 
those rear seats are a cool option.  Were those available on the cuda's?

I don't see green, on my monitor the rear parcel shelf looks B5 blue ? :rubeyes: Those seats were a Dodge thing only  :angry:

cuda hunter

green above the drivers door where the drip rail trim was.  Looks light green.
but there is blue above the rear side window where the trim would have been also.  Lots of colors on that car. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Quote from: cuda hunter on May 02, 2020, 09:51:32 AM
green above the drivers door where the drip rail trim was.  Looks light green.
but there is blue above the rear side window where the trim would have been also.  Lots of colors on that car.

Yea :haha: the hood and hinges look to be originally orange too .... Skittles !